• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Three games in, Donte Jackson Leads the NFL In Interceptions with 3

not knocking our boy D-Jack, but id love to see him intercept a ball bc he jumps a route.

So far he has proven he can be in the right place at the right time so far.

Edited by TheCasillas
misinterpreted
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 20
  • 28-3 1

Donte was a great pick. Love his swagger. Nice to finally have 2 legitimate starting CBs again. 

Now, if we can please address safety for the love of everything holy

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I like his attitude and his big play ability. Get after it young man! One thing he needs to work on is sometimes he tackles with his head down in the open field. Definitely correctable. Bright future indeed

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

not knocking our boy D-Jack, but id love to see him intercept a ball bc he jumps a route. He has been in the right place at the right time so far.

Being in the right place at the right time is actually a skill in and of itself and since most interceptions in NFL history are not routes that got jumped i'll take the nose for the ball type of player all day every day and all history and future of the NFL.

• Pie 9

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

not knocking our boy D-Jack, but id love to see him intercept a ball bc he jumps a route. He has been in the right place at the right time so far.

3 interceptions in 3 games.  just right place right time?  over and over?  Really? Whatever. 

His speed and field vision puts him in the right place at the right time.  Jackson is legit.  

• Pie 5
  • The D 1

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Being in the right place at the right time is actually a skill in and of itself and since most interceptions in NFL history are not routes that got jumped i'll take the nose for the ball type of player all day every day and all history and future of the NFL.

doesn't change the fact that I'd like to see him jump a route. 

Just now, Manther said:

3 interceptions in 3 games.  just right place right time?  over and over?  Really? Whatever. 

His speed and field vision puts him in the right place at the right time.  Jackson is legit.  

I said no knock on him. I personally would like to sere him jump a route. Not sure where these  defensive replies are coming from.

• Pie 1

People were ripping he draft pick because of his "lack of ball skills" in college.... Guess this settles that, huh?

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Huhhh man your being critical but actually he's shown extremely strong play he went up and snatched the ball out the air vs a second year wr very impressive. Jumping  routes is that top level CB play atleast let the young man get completely comfortable in his role I believe he'll be there sooner then we think.

• Pie 1

Just now, trucpfan said:

Huhhh man your being critical but actually he's shown extremely strong play he went up and snatched the ball out the air vs a second year wr very impressive. Jumping  routes is that top level CB play atleast let the young man get completely comfortable in his role I believe he'll be there sooner then we think.

Let me re-word my post bc everyone thinks im speaking negative about jaxkson.

Ron’s lucky he’s got Bradberry and Jackson stepping up. Cause he’s not fielding jack at safety. Adams is alright but Colin Jones damn man

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

People were ripping he draft pick because of his "lack of ball skills" in college.... Guess this settles that, huh?

People were ripping the pick because they bought in to the Oliver hype generated by the dramatic analysis of that blogger.

• Pie 2