• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Rewatching the final sequence

The bad sequences seem to be far too often with Cam tho. That’s what happens when your QB is jacked like a RB, through. Always inconsistent with accuracy.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 4

I think another note here, is the option of running the ball on 2nd or 3rd and 5.  I like our odds of picking up a good gain, and with two timeouts, it really seems like a no-brainer

• Pie 1

Was at the game.  The third down play was patheric.  Not targeting mccaffrey or Olson on third or fourth down was a colossal mistake.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Fright said:

The bad sequences seem to be far too often with Cam tho. That’s what happens when your QB is jacked like a RB, through. Always inconsistent with accuracy.

Can't put that whole sequence on Newton though, especially not the second down play.  Chris Clark owes him an apology for that one.

But ya know, what's really gonna bake your noodle later on is...would Matt Kalil have done a better job?

oracle.jpg

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Can't put that whole sequence on Newton though, especially not the second down play.  Chris Clark owes him an apology for that one.

But ya know, what's really gonna bake your noodle later on is...would Matt Kalil have done a better job on that play?

oracle.jpg

Oh lord, don’t make me choke.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

But ya know, what's really gonna bake your noodle later on is...would Matt Kalil have done a better job on that play?

oracle.jpg

If Kalil is there Newton doesn’t even get the ball off

Well,... had we not ran 8 times in a row on our first drive, gone for it,..passed on a few first downs-- gotten more aggressive at the end of the 1st half,...

The end may have been kneeling.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, panther4life said:

2nd and 5,  Torrey Smith was open on right sideline for at least a 3-4 gain plus room to run for more. 

Torrey Smith showed up to the ball game,.. owned a series to himself,.. was open for a 1st down and we ignored him,.. in weeks past that would have been acceptable-- but today-- not.

27 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Game was lost when Rivera punted on 4th and inches from the 50.

Yep we had to go for that. And I think it was Moore who couldn't down it in the 5 and it was a touchback... bad bad play.

Scot, you may want to go back and look at the end zone pass to CMC or Funchess.  On one of them, i can't remember which one now, the commentators pointed out Olsen had thought he was open on a drag/crossing route, but on the replay they showed of Olsen, it looked like a receiver came wide open on the right side of the field running an out route, which would have been a first down.  Maybe there was someone zoned underneath, but I doubt it, bc the coverage looked like man.  

I don't put it on Cam though, bc it looked like who to pass it to was decided prior to the snap on both plays, and again, we had to dig ourselves out of a hole qe never should've been, thanks to Rivera and his lackadaisical approach to preparation. 

Bottom line, I'm tired of this poo.  Rivera has to go.  Cam deserves a staff that won't hamstring his dynamic abilities in order to play conservative, pussified football.

Also, Eric Washington has to go.

• 28-3 1