• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Cam had a 93.2 passer rating yesterday

Considering there was zero run game to speak of, that ain't too shabby.

At this point, I feel the defense should be scrutinized much more than the offense. It used to be 17 points was a win in Carolina. Those days are long gone.

• Pie 8
  • Cargos 1

Lack of a run game is discouraging but I thought Cam threw it well except the last couple plays

Offense can’t score if they don’t have the ball. And our defense couldn’t get off the field to save their life yesterday. As much as I’d like to say bradberry is good the facts are teams complete passes in front of him for first downs at will. But he isn’t the only problem on defense. This defense needs help 

• Pie 3

19 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Haven't seen what I expected out of the front 4.

Bingo. It all starts with those guys and those guys have looked bad.

• Pie 5

Cam played fine. This just wasn’t our day. It felt like nothing was going right and having horrible coaching decisions makes everything worse. Why did Samuel not play on O? Why didn’t CJ get carries? But like a lot on here have said, those two fumbles put us down 14 quick, that was the game changer.

Also, DJ will be a good player for us, he will bounce back.

Edited by The Lobo
  • Pie 2

Not only did our D fail to force a turnover, but our one sack/fumble resulted in the ball bouncing directly into their LT’s hands and allowed them to net 10 additional yards (from -5 to +5)...barely putting them in field goal range. Immediately following that play was when their kicker hit his career long which got through the uprights with maybe half a yard to spare. Then we could’ve possibly been down by only 3 points on the last drive and comfortably have kicked the FG to send us into overtime. So yeah...one of those games...

• Pie 7

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Bingo. It all starts with those guys and those guys have looked bad.

esp.  the interior. I expected much more from kk and poe. 

• Pie 3

Cam’s poor execution of the two minute offense is a problem. I have zero trust that he can put together a game winning drive in the last couple minutes without Gano kicking a record field goal. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1
  • 28-3 1

11 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Not only did our D fail to force a turnover, but our one sack/fumble resulted in the ball bouncing directly into their LT’s hands and allowed them to net 10 additional yards (from -5 to +5)...barely putting them in field goal range. Immediately following that play was when their kicker hit his career long which got through the uprights with maybe half a yard to spare. Then we could’ve possibly been down by only 3 points on the last drive and comfortably have kicked the FG to send us into overtime. So yeah...one of those games...

Good points. Everything went their way, heck we even missed an xp, just wasn’t our day. That fumble to the LT had my blood boiling, of course that’s how it played out.

• Pie 1

Once again the refs decided the game. Wright held on the last play. Cam throws it where he would’ve been but he was too busy getting held to be there. Oh but wait it was clearly just a bad throw by cam

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panthers8969 said:

Once again the refs decided the game. Wright held on the last play. Cam throws it where he would’ve been but he was too busy getting held to be there. Oh but wait it was clearly just a bad throw by cam

How about the other throws he air mailed on the last drive...refs fault too? Or missing a wide open Greg Olsen?

• Pie 2
  • 28-3 1