• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

elizabeth warren releases dna results: she's exactly as native american as she said

well then. that's kind of awkward, isn't it? after the president and his goons have been mocking her for the past 2 years for "lying" about it.

she's exactly the same amount of native as the chief of the cherokee nation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elizabeth-warren-releases-native-american-dna-test-results

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 4

President Trump joked Thursday night that he would give Senator Elizabeth Warren $1 million to a charity of her choice if she took a DNA test and it proved that she has Native American roots.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/07/05/trump-says-give-senator-elizabeth-warren-for-charity-she-can-prove-she-native-american/w1U3qQbQ3SLRXsTf33kEWJ/story.html

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, rodeo said:

well then. that's kind of awkward, isn't it? after the president and his goons have been mocking her for the past 2 years for "lying" about it.

she's exactly the same amount of native as the chief of the cherokee nation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elizabeth-warren-releases-native-american-dna-test-results

The inherent imprecision of the six-page DNA analysis could provide fodder for Warren’s critics. If her great-great-great-grandmother was Native American, that puts her at 1/32nd American Indian. But the report includes the possibility that she’s just 1/512th Native American if the ancestor is 10 generations back.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Talk about a thread backfire. Should probably read the articles you link to.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/10/15/warren-addresses-native-american-issue/YEUaGzsefB0gPBe2AbmSVO/story.html

Edited by HarambeLivesOn

Just now, HarambeLivesOn said:

hey guys im 1/512th native american. can i have harvard scholarship full ride?

LOL libtards.

she's between 1/32 and 1/512. 1/32 is the same amount that the chief of the cherokee nation has. either one completely and 100% proves everything that she's said.

Just now, HarambeLivesOn said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

you're embarrassing yourself by not knowing what ancestry is.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

I'd be surprised if any white person wasn't at least 1/512th black, or native american, or whatever, which is Trumps point. Any of us could claim to be a minority if that's the criteria but Warrens the only one dumb enough to do so and this DNA test only proves how moronic she actually is.  

• Pie 1

Just now, rodeo said:

she's between 1/32 and 1/512. 1/32 is the same amount that the chief of the cherokee nation has. either one completely and 100% proves everything that she's said.

a whole 1/32 ??? lol..so that gets you I bet I have that much LOL BIG DEAL

warren: i have family stories of native ancestors

the right: no you don't, liar. take a dna test to prove it!

warren: ok i did. it shows my native ancestors.

the right: LMAO! 1/32! you aren't fully blooded native american like you claimed! GIF and MEME!

• Pie 6