• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions predictions thread

Panthers 31

lions 13

the whole team looks better after 10 days off and having their derrière handed to them. 

• Pie 2

Stafford isn't as good as big ben, so the defense holds them to 38 points.  Offensive line improves their play, and the offense puts up 28.

I start checking out mock drafts for next year.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Sort of.

27-24 Panthers

CJ Anderson and Travis Cadet have equivalent stats for the game. Panthers rush for over 200 yards as a team.

I think the Panthers  win, but  not easily---on road--the Lions are better (roster, on paper) than their record indicates. This is a scary game--are we going to look past it to Seattle?

Panthers 32

Lions 30

14 minutes ago, HornetsSting said:

Oh we win handily in one of our most complete games of the season, we will put up 40 or more

This thread is full of predictions like this which is a huge red flag. 

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think the Panthers  win, but  not easily---on road--the Lions are better (roster, on paper) than their record indicates. This is a scary game--are we going to look past it to Seattle?

Panthers 32

Lions 30

Lions OL isn’t good and has been playing really poorly. If the panthers can’t get pressure and put overrated QB Stafford on his back this game then we should all be more than concerned. 

We beat them worse than we did the bucs, only they don't challenge with a comeback. We beat them by 30+.

• Pie 1

I see the same overconfidence in this mediocre team that I saw before the Washington game. 

Detroit has lost their last three and have the bears coming into town on thanksgiving. This is a terrible spot for the panthers. 

Detroit has been an awful football team but quietly have home wins against the Patriots and the Packers. 

The Panthers are 1-3 on the road with the only win being the largest comeback in panthers history. 

I think we lose this game and Ron’s seat is scorching when we play the Seahawks. So much so that we start to see some of the old riverboat Ron come out. 

• Poo 2