• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HornetsSting

Am I the only one who to this day still has bad blood toward the Seahawks?

I remember 2-3 seasons ago, the Seahawks hate was all the rage and en vogue around here. Like no joke, as hard as it is to believe there was even a time for awhile that many of us even hated the Seahawks as much (if not more) as the Saints and Falcons.

Like it was a real rivalry for awhile and the hate ran deep. There where countless Seahawks threads around here, very similar to how we see Saints threads. 

Well let me just go on the record that I will NEVER forget. I don’t care if they are no longer a threat and a shell of their former selves I STILL have bad blood toward them and want them nowhere near the playoffs.

Anyone else still feel the same about them?

• Pie 5
  • Poo 2

fug the seahawks....its been fun watching them fall apart. 

does that answer your question?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Watching the Seahawks-Packers game right now.

Aaron Rodgers is just unreal.

The seahawks were irrelevant forever then got good.  They are begining to suck again.  Their fans were the worst, now they are fading away with the team. Dont really care about them unless we play them.

• Pie 1

Yes, can’t stand them. Check their scores every week to see if they lost. The fans just suck. They were worse than cowboy fans for a while. Now they seem to be fading away. The Die hard fans I knew don’t talk about them anymore. 

• Pie 1

What really got me riled up was the sbnation contributor for saeahawks (sbnation team sites are about guys writing homer articles for free) this guy Kenny something wrote an article on some Rollingstone or some other website when Cam had his Jourdan moment , talking about how Cam has a history of bad behavior  is a bad guy blah, 

The only time I'd ever pull for them would be against another NFC South team. Can't stand em!