Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sean Payton's Vicodin

REMINDER: THE SAINTS lNTENTIALLY INJURED BRETT FAVRE IN THE 2009 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Recommended Posts



And the League speaks of player safety. Both of the piece of shyt perps involved here are coaching in the League today.

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep it was straight garbage,..

actually the last sack before the interception,.. that was the high low, double sack and they seriously tried to kill him, spear tackled. Even with 2009 rules, Manning, Brady or anyone else would have gotten the roughing penalty and that would have been game over.

Brett was yesteryears Cam Newton,..

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

don't worry, saints fans have assured me that bountygate was a conspiracy against new orleans lol

Yeh I got news for them, they going to end up playing the Cowboys and the Bears in the playoffs,..

Brees is going to be the “old man in a rocking chair” this time. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let it go...

 

The bountygate and Katrina jokes are lame AF.

  • Pie 3
  • Poo 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Let it go...

 

The bountygate and Katrina jokes are lame AF.

yes because the natural disaster that they had no control over and the things that they had total control over are the same thing

i mean it's not like sean payton is still the head coach or anything right

  • Pie 3
  • The D 1
  • Cargos 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yes because the natural disaster that they had no control over and the things that they had total control over are the same thing

i mean it's not like sean payton is still the head coach or anything right

It like people trying to give us poo over the 1-15 season.  fuging stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

It like people trying to give us poo over the 1-15 season.  fuging stupid.

going 1-15 isn't explicitly against the rules though. none of those dudes are around anymore. hell the owner turned out to be a creep and now he's gone too. meanwhile payton was banned from the league for a year over the cheating operation. he's still whining about it in 2018. fair game imo.

  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1
  • Cargos 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REMINDER: THE NFL COULDN’T PROVE ANY OF THEIR PAY-TO-INJURE CLAIMS AND ALL PLAYER SUSPENSIONS WERE OVERTURNED DUE TO THERE NOT BEING A SINGLE SHRED OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THEIR ERRONEOUS CLAIMS (WHICH WERE ULTIMATELY DISPROVEN THROUGH INJURY REPORT DATA)

Oh, and there’s the whole thing where Brett Favre himself considers it a sham. 

CBS: Favre calls Saints’ bounty allegations “just hearsay”

I think I’ll side with the source on this one, pal. 

:tongue:

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

REMINDER: THE NFL COULDN’T PROVE ANY OF THEIR PAY-TO-INJURE CLAIMS AND ALL PLAYER SUSPENSIONS WERE OVERTURNED DUE TO THERE NOT BEING A SINGLE SHRED OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THEIR ERRONEOUS CLAIMS (WHICH WERE ULTIMATELY DISPROVEN THROUGH INJURY REPORT DATA)

Oh, and there’s the whole thing where Brett Favre himself considers it a sham. 

CBS: Favre calls Saints’ bounty allegations “just hearsay”

I think I’ll side with the source on this one, pal. 

:tongue:

Tagliabue dumped the players suspensions putting the bulk of the blame on the coaches, but his comments in no way said there was "NOT A SHRED OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE".

Quote

Tagliabue vacated the players' suspensions, saying in his ruling, "I affirm Commissioner Goodell's factual findings as to the four players. I conclude that Hargrove, Smith and Vilma—but not Fujita—engaged in 'conduct detrimental to the integrity of, and public confidence in, the game of professional football ..." He laid primary responsibility for the scandal on Williams and Payton

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×