• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

yes another cam thread . CAM CONTROLS THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME , its all on cam . if we win its because of cam leading this offense and if we lose its on cam . if cam is supercam he can out duel brees any day but if hes scam hell throw three intos and we get destroyed . cam is the best qb / worst qb depending on the day and his mood . but this is a revenge game for cam and he aints the AINTS just as much as we do . we are going 7-9 or 9-7 compared on my two algorithms . either way this is a win for us , no way we lose to the saints tomorrow . i am not a homer and the most realistic fan on here and for those that dont know i been wanting rivera fired for years . this game is not about rivera because rivera will suck , the defense will get picked apart once again, mccaffrey will be amazing once again  but this is on cam , hes the only player that can beat the saints its on him! cam has two personalities and they are basically two different person. there is super cam which we seen 2015 as the best qb in the nfl and there is scam his alter ego which is a sobing intercepting throwing low energy . tomorrow i think we see super cam that will lead us to victory and might save our season . the game is won or lost on the first drive remember that !!!!!! our season is on the back of SUPER CAM NEWTON and he will bring us the clutchness and success like the 2011 giants if not our season is over 

• The D 1
  • Poo 6

I'm honestly not sure if an offense consisting entirely if All-Pros would help us tomorrow night. This defense would likely find a way to surrender more points than they could score.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

How many defensive players would we need on the field to consistently stop the Saints offense?  Would 12 do it?  Maybe 13 or 14?  That's our problem, not Cam or the offense. 

Edited by tondi
  • Pie 1

Every time we score the defense gives up a td. I can't recall the last time the D forced a punt after a td.

19 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

They're not winning Monday night. Don't get your hopes up and you won't be let down when it happens. 

My algorithm says otherwise and I bet 300$ on the over for the game and 200$ on panthers 

Children !!!! I never said the defense will do anything our defense will not stop the aints brees will kill us but cam will kill them if he's hot 

So Cam throws three td’s, runs for another one but it’s his fault our defense can’t stop a nosebleed... 

How is that on Cam???

3 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Children !!!! I never said the defense will do anything our defense will not stop the aints brees will kill us but cam will kill them if he's hot 

Child, please. If you weren't so entirely focused on one player you might recall that football is a team sport. No one is doubting Cam or the offense. What we're trying to tell you is that we simply have more confidence in the Saints' defense than our own. Cam Jordan is going to whip Chris Clark like a rented mule. Cam is going to have to play with pressure in his face while Brees is enjoying a nice clean pocket. That's the difference.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 1

26 minutes ago, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

6 DL, 4 LB and 8 DB will do it

So I've got you down for 18.  Might be enough to keep them under 30. 

1 hour ago, tondi said:

How many defensive players would we need on the field to consistently stop the Saints offense?  Would 12 do it?  Maybe 13 or 14?  That's our problem, not Cam or the offense. 

Except for last week right? the offense was gifted the ball straight from Luke twice... and the offense did NOTHING with those.

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

OP is rather obnoxious.

Yeah I vote to ban this poster, seriously he is horrible