• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

Source claims Eric Reid lied about how many times he was tested

17 minutes ago, Red Dead Redemption said:

Or the players because 90% of them are blacks

um, it's '90% of them are the blacks'

• The D 2
  • Cargos 1

14 hours ago, raz said:

so authority is always right, and being rich means you can do anything.   gotcha

Eric Reid is rich...but he can't do just anything he wants...he and his messiah both have to follow the rules.

There are plenty of other protesting players still gainfully employed, none of whom claim to have been blackballed. 

Reid doesn’t strike me as a fair, reasonable agent of change. He strikes me as someone less interested in the team concept that most players. 

Edited by je1005
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

and it's no coincidence that the players coalition is viewed in a more favorable light by these same people 

The Players Coalition is actually accomplishing substantive dialogue and having success in bringing their issues to many

And they are doing it without a selfish look at me attitude 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, raz said:

um, it's '90% of them are the blacks'

That’s the New Zealand Rugby Team,..

they are ALL Blacks.

ha

46 minutes ago, bull123 said:

The Players Coalition is actually accomplishing substantive dialogue and having success in bringing their issues to many

And they are doing it without a selfish look at me attitude 

Not to mention The Players Coalition secured $90,000,000 of NFL funds to be used in communities of need. 

Reid seems to be in a net deficit position since he started protesting (sponsors of his various events have dropped him).

• Beer 1

ah, the uninformed racists are out in #.   the same nflpa that defended ray rice decides not to defend eric reid.   hmmmmmm.     so, eric bad, ray good.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, raz said:

ah, the uninformed racists are out in #.   the same nflpa that defended ray rice decides not to defend eric reid.   hmmmmmm.     so, eric bad, ray good.

These people need to be banned.  You can't have a civil discussion when the first word out of people's mouth is calling someone a racist.

What has Reid contributed to the Panther success since he came.  We loss (7) straight games.  I personally, as a  CP fan, am not interested in his personal issues.  I want to see production from this team on the field.