• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Where do you NOT want to see Thomas Davis go?

Davis playing for the team that arguably killed our season? Definitely sounds possible.

But besides the obvious (i.e. Atlanta / New Orleans / Tampa) what uniform would you least like to see Thomas Davis playing in next season?

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Cowboys. 

I also wouldn't want to see him go to a team we will play next year.  

Wouldn't mind him going to the Steelers or Patriots.  Gives him a shot at a ring, and he deserves it.

• Pie 3

He won't go to a division rival. He left the team on good terms and I can't see him doing that. 

Edited by Daddy_Uncle
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

He won't go to a division rival. He left the team on good terms and I can't see him doing that. 

I wouldn't count Atlanta out. Georgia's home, and it keeps him in that area. And they can use him. And that lets him see our guys twice a year.

• Pie 6

5 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Agree with Bronn. Davis as a Falcon is a very real possibility.

• Pie 2

I'd like to see him go play for a contender and get a ring. Pats, or even though it's against everything I believe in, the Taints, so he can get a SB ring. 

I'd hate to see him play for any team that has no shot at the SB. 

• Pie 2

Wherever he goes it won't matter for long. Only a few teams are stupid enough to give him more than a year or two max, and none of those are a contender. 

He's been in the South his entire life from UGA to Carolina. I can't see him going up to Buffalo to join McDermott. Unfortunately I think there's a very high probability he is either a Falcon, Saint, or Buc come March.

Just not in our division. Good luck dude, we just need as much change as we can grab in the next few years.

The Falcons would be the worst possible landing spot. I hope he knows he'd take a popularity hit for going there with the fanbase here, and hope he cares to be involved with the Panthers after retirement enough to not do that.

Saints. If he goes there. Forget a fairly officiated game all year for them.

Patriots. Just cause

I don’t mind him going to the Steelers. It’s good to know that he would be highly respected there