Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camp Fodder

How has there not been a GM or Owner EOY presser?

What's Tepper supposed to say? Yeah, I said winning was the only thing that mattered but that 1-7 finish was super inspiring. Ireally don't wanna have to buy out a coaching staff.

What's Hurney supposed to say? Yeah, I tanked this team once before but I promise I'm better now. Nevermind that 1-7 finish.

6 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

That's not the same thing and what he said was true. His contract was up.

I think you missed the point

we need reason for the direction they are going in.

34 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

This fuging entitlement poo has gone way overboard. 

...I get it...i dont own the team and should not be privy to any knowledge about the direction of the team..you know as well as i do...we'll get a spoon full of sht..and we'll say can I have some more sir?  Tep doesnt owe us anything...and I dont owe him anything.

16 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...I get it...i dont own the team and should not be privy to any knowledge about the direction of the team..you know as well as i do...we'll get a spoon full of sht..and we'll say can I have some more sir?  Tep doesnt owe us anything...and I dont owe him anything.

You missed my point. Nice try though. 

I'm in the camp of thinking they ought to, but to be fair, would you want to answer questions about why you're standing pat after that steaming pile of dog sh-t season?

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

You missed my point. Nice try though. 

i got your point...no try.

Wouldn't matter if the team spelled everything out for everyone, the majority would still demand changes, and threaten they aren't going to watch/go to the games anymore. 

I'm so sick of the entitlement attitude that today's society has. 

I should be entitled to shoot every stupid tucker out there.....no? Why not?

6 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Wouldn't matter if the team spelled everything out for everyone, the majority would still demand changes, and threaten they aren't going to watch/go to the games anymore. 

I'm so sick of the entitlement attitude that today's society has. 

I should be entitled to shoot every stupid tucker out there.....no? Why not?

you remind me of a cantankerous 87 year old that never got a piece of azz ...with a schizophrenic outlook on society..

My dad and I have been PSL Owners since 1995 and we were just discussing this very topic today!!  I am hoping to hear something at the very end of the NFL season!

I said this before,.. and it’s just my opinion without knowing the man,.

but Tepper is a hedge fund guy.... not a manager, not a leader,.. not the builder of a 50,000 employee company, doesn’t create or make anything, doesn’t innovate anything.

some say Dirty Money Billionaire—makes money watching the Matrix.

on the outside, that’s what I would expect. He’s new in the ownership of anything game,.. and hopefully is learning, but he may be the loner Scrooge that knows all, everyone else is stupid type.

could be completely off base but that’s what his experience points to

16 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

you remind me of a cantankerous 87 year old that never got a piece of azz ...with a schizophrenic outlook on society..

43, the sex is still great, and I'm doing my best to love everyone like Jesus says I should. Do you know how fuging difficult that last one is????