Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • that's not what I support at all.. I support building more facilities to keep families together till their case is heard, (which is only 20 days now... so what do you do with the kids while you hold the parents ?, I support more judges to try to handle the backlog... I support a wall with more points of entry so people can come into the country in an orderly manner... but to say its ok for everybody to come in anytime anywhere just overloads the system, we literally cant handle the influx and a lot of them come in sick, hurt and some very ill … I do think we should have host families to take in children with no family and to be responsible for them until their fate is decided and if it turns out they cant go back to their own country then maybe even adopt them or become legal guardians We take in a million immigrants legally every year, but we just aren't able to handle over a million illegally just pouring over the boarder .. not to mention, it would help with the drugs coming into this country,,, it would also help stop children being used to look like families when they aren't families at all …  our border has to be either open where everyone comes and goes when and where they choose or controlled where you can only come in at points of entry and where people are vetted before entry with rules and consequences,  you cant have it both ways...
    • Always use protection... And spray a little lemon juice on that thang before diving in ... If she squeals then get outta there for realz 
    • A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta…wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat…wrap it around your head to ward off noxious fumes…any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it … win through, and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with. ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy   don't ever forget to take  your towel with you..