Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GoobyPls

If Cam doesn’t get surgery what’s gonna stop his shoulder from giving out next season?

Recommended Posts

I thought the whole plan was for him to get some sort of surgery maybe a scope, but if that’s not happening what’s the deal? Is he gonna do some non surgical prodcedue?

 

Its been almost two years since he had the rotator cuff surgery, if that’s still giving him problems I don’t think an extra year of just rest is gonna help.

 

It just feels inevitable that next season this whole situations plays out again, without some sort of medical procedure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You're assuming Cam's shoulder "giving out" is why we started losing. Seattle, Detroit, TB, Cleveland and NO were definitely not because of his shoulder. Re-watch the games, sheep. If you re-watch those 5 games you'll see Cam's shoulder is fine. His decisions against TB is what made him throw the picks. He was throwing darts in all of these games.

  • Poo 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You're assuming Cam's shoulder "giving out" is why we started losing. Seattle, Detroit, TB, Cleveland and NO were definitely not because of his shoulder. Re-watch the games, sheep. If you re-watch those 5 games you'll see Cam's shoulder is fine. His decisions against TB is what made him throw the picks. He was throwing darts in all of these games.

These teams flat out stated they game planned knowing past 10 yards wasn’t an issue. They game-planned as such and were extremely effective for that very reason. 

Our offense game plan was limited in knowing 10+ yards was not an option. How limited do you think an NFL playbook gets knowing that? 

You think a bad throw is the only thing that is attributed to Cams shoulder injury. Not a very good comprehension of football at all. Please open your mind.

Edited by Lumps
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lumps said:

These teams flat out stated they game planned knowing past 10 yards wasn’t an issue. They game-planned as such and were extremely effective for that very reason. 

Our offense game plan was limited in knowing 10+ yards was not an option. How limited do you think an NFL playbook gets knowing that? 

You think a bad throw is the only thing that is attributed to Cams shoulder injury. Not a very good comprehension of football at all. Please open your mind.

You, actually, don't know fug

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lumps said:

These teams flat out stated they game planned knowing past 10 yards wasn’t an issue. They game-planned as such and were extremely effective for that very reason. 

Our offense game plan was limited in knowing 10+ yards was not an option. How limited do you think an NFL playbook gets knowing that? 

You think a bad throw is the only thing that is attributed to Cams shoulder injury. Not a very good comprehension of football at all. Please open your mind.

Solid points. I do think his shoulder clearly bothered him. The home NO game comes to mind. He couldn’t throw the ball 15 yards halfway through the second quarter. If ppl don’t think his shoulder was jacked that’s on them. 

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

My understanding of the situation is that he had the surgery already but didn’t rehab it long enough. Am I missing something?

Resting the arm may be what is needed, but I don't recall hearing anything official on the issue. 

 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I thought the whole plan was for him to get some sort of surgery maybe a scope, but if that’s not happening what’s the deal? Is he gonna do some non surgical prodcedue?

 

Its been almost two years since he had the rotator cuff surgery, if that’s still giving him problems I don’t think an extra year of just rest is gonna help.

 

It just feels inevitable that next season this whole situations plays out again, without some sort of medical procedure 

As far as I know, Cam or the Team has never come out and said exactly whats wrong or what the plan is.  At this point, I'm guessing the plan is just rest and rehab, because if it needed another surgury, surely he would have had the procedure asap to have the most rehab time.   Its a big question mark and definitely worrisome.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lumps said:

 

Our offense game plan was limited in knowing 10+ yards was not an option. How limited do you think an NFL playbook gets knowing that? 

None of that is true.

  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You're assuming Cam's shoulder "giving out" is why we started losing. Seattle, Detroit, TB, Cleveland and NO were definitely not because of his shoulder. Re-watch the games, sheep. If you re-watch those 5 games you'll see Cam's shoulder is fine. His decisions against TB is what made him throw the picks. He was throwing darts in all of these games.

Now come on man...if you watched the Monday night game against New Orleans he didn’t throw one dart the WHOLE game.  He could barely get the ball to Ian Thomas on a tight end screen from about 12 yards away. Had nothing to do with decision making or footwork or any other bs. He couldn’t barely get the ball 12 yards down the field.

Steve young mentioned it at halftime of that game that it was almost painful to watch his throwing motion and you could tell the difference in him. Now you going to tell me he’s a sheep or Cam homer? Or do you just make blanket statements after watching a couple highlights and the stat line after? Cause NO one that watched that game could say he was throwing darts. That’s nonsense. 

Not saying every bad throw or decision he made secondhalf of the season was on that but anyone that’s watched Cam over the years can tell his arm’s not right

 

  • Pie 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×