• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sub Zero

Wish list Free Agency..

Just now, Sub Zero said:

Shaq is to small to play inside LB in the 43 I'm sorry you don't know this.  Maybe spend more time learning the game instead of Spanish for Retards..lol

4 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Are you back from the dick sucking rant? 

Okay cool..

What are these 13 positions  and we are probably getting a 3rd round compensatory pick from losing Norwell.. So we might have 7 picks plus undrafted Free agent signing and again you can work around the cap... so.....

@Proudiddy this user is using foul language 

• Poo 2

9 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Are you back from the dick sucking rant? 

Okay cool..

What are these 13 positions  and we are probably getting a 3rd round compensatory pick from losing Norwell.. So we might have 7 picks plus undrafted Free agent signing and again you can work around the cap... so.....

...the light you see is a train...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...the light you see is a train...

Wow that some high level whit good job..

The 13 position of need you mention or are we done here??

6 minutes ago, Red Dead Redemption said:

Including you

Dude please don't send me personal messages after trying to snitch on me to the mods.. Now that's just weird..lmao

Agree with most moves, important to get one of the top de, Collins is redundant if we resign reid, roby and the addition of a true fs would do wonders for this secondary 

16 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Agree with most moves, important to get one of the top de, Collins is redundant if we resign reid, roby and the addition of a true fs would do wonders for this secondary 

Collins has played FS at a pro bowl  level thoe.. I'm just saying..

3 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Collins has played FS at a pro bowl  level thoe.. I'm just saying..

Yeah but looking at his last two seasons and how our division is built we need someone whose going to stop big plays and make big plays. Honey badger could be option since he can play both s and nickel. I like Collins but it’s either Reid or Collins imo 

Just now, Shocker said:

Clowney is going to want a gigantic payday.  Doubt we get him.

You have to pay for pass rushers.  Clark and Flowers want to get paid as well.. You have to do it for this defense to work..

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah but looking at his last two seasons and how our division is built we need someone whose going to stop big plays and make big plays. Honey badger could be option since he can play both s and nickel. I like Collins but it’s either Reid or Collins imo 

You might be right .. I have no problem with a Reid and Honey Badger back line.. Might be cheaper that way as well. 

1 minute ago, CMAC22 said:

What bout a joe flacco fo qb assurance if cam can't play or would need to sit for 8 to 12 weeks?

No......