• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hammerin'Cam1

As hard as it will be to digest for most of you folks

6 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You guys can't have it both ways. Praise McCaffrey and trash the staff for not utilizing Anderson.

If Anderson was utilized more there is a good chance Anderson would be the hot hand more often than McCaffrey thus making McCaffrey a sub 1,000 yard rusher for another season.

Which you can't have your #8 pick be doing. You have to at all costs make your #8 pick look good, at the detriment of your team.

Yes we can, when its the truth...not a zero sum game...

Help me out, Alice part Duh, We drafted a player at (8) two years ago and he's a bust because we cut a good player at the same position this year?

obvious troll is obvious

You guys need to put this fool on ignore, it's for the benefit of society to stop the spread of insanity.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

Parents, hold your children. That way when they are supposed adults they won’t seek attention from strangers on the internet.

• Pie 1

I'm not sure that saying CMC was a bad pick is correct, but it does go to show that RBs just aren't that important in the big picture of winning games. Most productive RBs are in the most productive offenses, offenses aren't productive because of the RB. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Help me out, Alice part Duh, We drafted a player at (8) two years ago and he's a bust because we cut a good player at the same position this year?

obvious troll is obvious

I don't think he's trolling.

I think he genuinely is this stupid.

• Pie 2

You're right, it's difficult to defend picking a runningback 8th overall, however good of a talent that they may be. Runningbacks are cheap, they wear out quickly, and gems are found every year throughout the draft.

Some folks here won't be too happy to see CMAC's stats drop off when he's not being forcefed from a quarterback that took too many hits in the pocket.

Supplying CMC (who has Roger Craig-type versatility) a viable, proven power compliment only serves to enhance his first round value and your return from it. 

Edited by je1005

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think he's trolling.

I think he genuinely is this stupid.

That would truly give me the sads.