• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Not the ideal outcome.e yesterday , but at least we do have one team to pull for in the Superbowl.

Go Rams.

We should nearly be 100% in agreement in this joint, right?

• Pie 8

Poetic Justice: The Rams win but it comes out afterward that they had people filming the Patriots practices. The league declares they can do nothing about it.

• Pie 2

The Rams are the NFL's silly little project. I'm not pulling for a bunch of sheep. I'd much prefer to see the hated Pats take another one in the heart of the ATL. And see the sour look on Goodel's face as he is forced to hand over yet another Lombardi to Darth Hoodie. That would just be perfect. 

• Pie 4

No, Rams don't deserve to be at the SB, they were gifted a trip. NFL has turned in to a dumpster and  want certain teams to win..The refs are causing too much of an impact to the game. I honestly believe XFL has a chance to be successful..

Edited by CatfanMO
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 4

Agreed on pulling for the Rams. That said, I cannot watch another Patriots SB. Will watch the highlights if the Rams win. I would have really enjoyed a KC-Rams matchup. 

• Pie 1

So that "roughing the passer" penalty where the guy tapped Brady on the shoulder was legitimate? :thinking:

• Pie 6

After what Brady did to the Falcons, I can't hate on him anymore.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • 28-3 5

Im kinda torn

I just dont want to see a LA team win it quite yet.

But even more importantly 

There is a Lot of smoke that Gronk will retire of they win.  And some even think possobly Brady could as well.

If a win is all thays needed for that dynasty to end.  So be it.  I can deal with another Pats W if it means Itll be over for them after that

• Pie 3
  • 28-3 1

I'd root for the Patriots over the Saints 100 times out of 100. I can watch this game and be happy regardless of the outcome now. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

I honestly am happy regardless.  Another superbowl for the patriots won't kill my soul, and a win for the rams won't either.  I'm just super happy the saints aren't there.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Patriots are going to win. NFL wants Brady to win. 

With that said Go Rams.