Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

CMC, not Cam, is the face of the Franchise

I mean if this is NBA Jam and you had to pick two guys for your lineup, who would it be?

Nah

Love CMC let's get him to a Super Bowl 

And win it this time

26 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I mean if this is NBA Jam and you had to pick two guys for your lineup, who would it be?

Cam and Moore

When people think Carolina Panthers they think Cam Newton first. Cam gets the criticism, Cam gets the soccer mom yelling at him.

CMC will be a great player for Carolina for hopefully a long time , and maybe eventually he will grow into a role as leader of the team but it’s not right now.

I'll just enjoy we have two stereotype breakers in a badass Black Quarterback and a badass White Running back. That is some serious awesomeness to me. 

I just feel like CMC is the guy who puts up stats that lie. look at this stats from the first half of the season to the 2nd half, his numbers get better and better but we just kept loosing.

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

Luke and Cam duhhhhh

1 hour ago, Mistuh Jones said:

I'll just enjoy we have two stereotype breakers in a badass Black Quarterback and a badass White Running back. That is some serious awesomeness to me. 

If we get an Asian WR look out

1st person comes to mind when you say Carolina Panthers? CAM whether you like him or not he stays on people' minds. Luke would be 2nd. Cmc doesn' make it past Peppers or Greg.

I've watched CMC Superbowl interviews

Guess what the first thing and main person they asked him about?