Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

So what are you willing to give up for Beal?

Now that they have given away Morris and Porter- they have to be open to moving Beal. What is the highest you would possibly go?

Monk, Biz, Frank, Bacon + unprotected 1st round pick + 2 second round picks

@bLACKpANTHER I will play the what if game: 

If we truly want to go in and don't care about the future, here we go combining rumors:

Williams, Monk, Lamb + unprotected 1st for Beal + fillers

Biz, MKG + 2020 lottery protected for Gasol + fillers

Batum for Wiggins + High Protected 1 (We would be adding a couple of years of high salary with Wiggins but are compensated with a #1 for those additional years. I just can't stand Batum at times)

Kemba, Beal, WIggins, Miles, Gasol

Bench: Graham, Parker, Bacon, Willy, Frank(would rather have him in the trade instead of Monk but not realistic)

Our bench would suck so we would need to find ways to fill that out even though we are up against the cap. Would hope we can get some SG & PF fillers in the above trades.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    pennywise

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I kinda hate all the players projected to go around 12, rui isn't really an exception to that 
    • At pick 12 in the draft this guy is 100% worth the gamble 
    • Here is the thing, I know its quick to react.   But NBA and College are apples and oranges and almost 2 different sports. Little's game fits much better in the NBA. NBA is more like these HS AAU etc ball.  Which you saw Little Dominate. He came to UNC.  Who already had one of the best players in the country at the 3 and a AA at the 4.  They litterally tried to work him into the 4 small ball in college just to fit him on the court.  He has admitted that he even put on a little weight at UNC to fit in.  He's slimmed back down down to his natural weight to play the wing.   He is going to be locking up guys on the wing (which you saw him do to Zion etc in HS)  vs having to play on the block down low like he was playing at UNC guard Zion backing down in the paint