Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bull123

28 games left

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Portland gets 37 in Q4...batum with 8 pts in 41 min

we have got to get some new players

I hate Batum and I’m not a JB fan either. You can’t keep giving Nic minutes like this and expect to win games. He played 5 min more that anyone else on the team and produced absolutely nothing. You would think looking at the box score that Batum must be in the defensive player of the year inning or something because he isn’t doing a damn thing offensively.

Miles outperformed him while only playing 17 minutes. 

Sorry but this loss falls on bad coaching. It’s starting to become a trend this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Rodney Hood was 1 for his last 11 shots prior to today and I think they said 5 points in his last 3 games...  he just dropped 25 points on us in the 2nd half to pull away for the win.  We suck.

He took Batum to school the last 8 minutes of the 4th. Idk what Borrego was thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, djp14 said:

Don't hold your breath on that one. 

Definitely not....the league has boxes to check and quotas to meet, don't see an ownership change here any time soon ---- which really sucks for the fans (and players for that matter).

Same old, same old....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

I hate Batum and I’m not a JB fan either. You can’t keep giving Nic minutes like this and expect to win games. He played 5 min more that anyone else on the team and produced absolutely nothing. You would think looking at the box score that Batum must be in the defensive player of the year inning or something because he isn’t doing a damn thing offensively.

Miles outperformed him while only playing 17 minutes. 

Sorry but this loss falls on bad coaching. It’s starting to become a trend this year.

Like Clifford --- Borrego has entered the octagon with a bad leg and one hand taped behind his back....

....no coach can overcome the all-encompassing ineptitude of this owner, just can't do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Like Clifford --- Borrego has entered the octagon with a bad leg and one hand taped behind his back....

....no coach can overcome the all-encompassing ineptitude of this owner, just can't do it.

Playing Batum 42 minutes when he is showing you nothing on the court has nothing to do with Jordan.

Yes we have a bad roster but having a coach who plays god awful rotations doesn't help.

Look at Frank for example. All of our bigs besides Cody are below average and have problems scoring. The only one who can actually shoot the ball has been banished to the end of the bench all season. He finally gets an opportunity and has been making JB look like a fool for not giving him minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Playing Batum 42 minutes when he is showing you nothing on the court has nothing to do with Jordan.

Yes we have a bad roster but having a coach who plays god awful rotations doesn't help.

Look at Frank for example. All of our bigs besides Cody are below average and have problems scoring. The only one who can actually shoot the ball has been banished to the end of the bench all season. He finally gets an opportunity and has been making JB look like a fool for not giving him minutes.

Of course it does...

...have to do with MJ, that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Of course it does...

...have to do with MJ, that is.

That contract was 100% Cho and that is why he is no longer with the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad thing is that we could have been the reason the Lakers didn't sniff the playoffs for the next five or so years if we would have let Batum sign with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

That contract was 100% Cho and that is why he is no longer with the team.

Nonsense.  Cho had no autonomy.....he was simply a yes man (one of many) for Jordan (as is Kupchak now).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are now 29-34 with 19 games left...5 games under .500

nets currently at 33-33, pistons currently at 31-31...we are not gong to catch either of them

looking at our schedule, at the very best I see us at 9-10 

that would be 38-44

Miami, Orlando our competition for #8

we are in big danger of not making the playoffs

i can think of at least 5 games we choked away this year, maybe more

this is pathetic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to game tonight...just a pathetic effort 

miami couldn’t hit anything and they still outshot us out hustled us out coached us and outplayed us

lamb turned it over every play it seemed, batum was worse than awful, and Marvin looks just spent

we are going nowhere with the players we have and there is no way we are going to make the playoffs

i am now on board...got to blow it up and start over

ps: mkg and monk didn’t even play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

54 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I went to game tonight...just a pathetic effort 

miami couldn’t hit anything and they still outshot us out hustled us out coached us and outplayed us

lamb turned it over every play it seemed, batum was worse than awful, and Marvin looks just spent

we are going nowhere with the players we have and there is no way we are going to make the playoffs

i am now on board...got to blow it up and start over

ps: mkg and monk didn’t even play

It is truly mindblowing that MKG & Monk had a grand total of ZERO minutes between them....

....wow.

Just imagine the whining if Clifford had controlled that rotation (or lack thereof).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bull123 said:

I went to game tonight...just a pathetic effort 

miami couldn’t hit anything and they still outshot us out hustled us out coached us and outplayed us

lamb turned it over every play it seemed, batum was worse than awful, and Marvin looks just spent

we are going nowhere with the players we have and there is no way we are going to make the playoffs

i am now on board...got to blow it up and start over

ps: mkg and monk didn’t even play

JB just isn’t a good coach. He was completely outclassed by Spolestra tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bull123 said:

I went to game tonight...just a pathetic effort

I heard there was a large contingent of Heat fans there. Didn't know those still existed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, Eazy-E said:

Playing Batum 42 minutes when he is showing you nothing on the court has nothing to do with Jordan.

Yes we have a bad roster but having a coach who plays god awful rotations doesn't help.

Look at Frank for example. All of our bigs besides Cody are below average and have problems scoring. The only one who can actually shoot the ball has been banished to the end of the bench all season. He finally gets an opportunity and has been making JB look like a fool for not giving him minutes.

I agree with you that playing Batum all those minutes is a bad idea.  That said, take a step back and try to think of a reason why a coach would execute on a bad idea that is so obvious to all of us....why?

Because the owner told him to?  It's the only logical explanation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...