Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

NFL Combine Thread

If we're meeting with guys like Little and Risner, then it certainly seems like OT is in consideration at #16. As it should he if we don't re-sign Daryl or some other decent FA OT.

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

So good to hear we are meeting with OL, thanks man.  Metcalf is a freaking beast.  If he runs a good 40 his stock should soar.

24 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I don't know much about this guy, but a quick search shows a lot of "experts" saying he'll move to guard. Any Clemson fans out there know if this guy's a legit LT? What round is he expected to go?

24 minutes ago, ncfan said:

How is that even possible? I mean, you can take one glance at him and see that he's shredded but 1.6% body fat? I can't believe that.

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How is that even possible? I mean, you can take one glance at him and see that he's shredded but 1.6% body fat? I can't believe that.

I am guessing they probably did a less accurate measurement. There are a lot of ways you can measure body fat percentage, with varying degrees of accuracy.