Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sam Mills Fan

Thomas Davis signed with the Chargers

Just tweeted. 

We don't play the Chargers until 2020 and won't play them in Charlotte until 2024 when TD will surely have retired. 

Edited by Sam Mills Fan
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Good for him. I can cheer for the Bolts.  Closer to them being in Oregon. I hope he does well there! 

Edited by Actionman0z
  • Pie 6

Awesome, not an NFCS rival or the Pats or Steelers. Will root for him and them in the AFC. He and Rivers are two of the most deserving players to have not won a SB.

• Pie 3

I rode the Chargers bandwagon through the playoffs.  Would have loved to see Rivers get a ring after the career he’s had.  Good luck Thomas.

• Pie 1

Good for him and guess what we can now sign a FA if we want. Woo hoo! We should have kept CJ Anderson so he could sign a deal as well. It’s not just the size of the deal we need as many other FAs to sign so we can make a FA deal and still get a comp pick for Daryl and Funchess. It’s net loss first, then salaries of the non-cancelled put players.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Awesome, not an NFCS rival or the Pats or Steelers. Will root for him and them in the AFC. He and Rivers are two of the most deserving players to have not won a SB.

Would love to see them both get one next year.  Hard to believe that all three of the big 3 QB's from 03 are still playing.

end of an era, makes me sad...I already kinda root for the chargers because they have a likeable team just another reason. 

• Pie 1

Good luck to him! Hope he pads those great career stats and adds to his legacy. Hate to not see him here, but glad someone picked him up. The Chargers grabbed a great leader for their team and hopefully he'll bring that defense together nicely. 

Only hope to see him head to head with the Panthers for a championship game.

Can't hate on TD, just too much respect for him.

Between TD and T-Sizzle, I know two fan bases are going to be shocked when they see former franchise cornerstones donning new apparel.

Im happy to see him go anywhere but the NFC South! Nothing but love for TD. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • There was no sex trafficking going on...100% fake news. Who are you saying makes these "women think this is the only thing they can do"?  You do realize the place was run by some middle aged women, right? Do you care about "the truth"?  Doesn't appear to be the case... https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/prosecutors-concede-no-human-trafficking-in-kraft-spa-case/  
    • Where to begin.... So I like that we picked up with Jon clearly having killing Dany on his mind from the beginning of the episode until he finally did it. I love that tortured look of knowing what must be done because it is right and utterly refusing to accept it until the moment it is done because of his love for her. Great acting sold all of that well. The first half was super tense because of it. Also the visual of the throne being melted and what that represented for the entirety of the series. Just a great scene. Then we move along to the time jump (which we know is a few weeks thanks to Tyrion's monologue). I liked that whole scene as well...what I DIDN'T like was treating Jon the way they did. The Unsullied basically strong-armed them into exiling the actual hero of Westeros. He legitimately saved almost every major character and/or their people at some point in this show and certainly saved the entirety of the North by killing Dany. And to top that off, he's a better person than pretty much anybody at this point. And for his trouble, he gets exiled. Now, because he is a good man, he is exiled to go be with people who also love and adore and follow him. So while it is BS, at least it's not a true punishment beyond his choice in the matter being taken. I mean, he did CHOOSE to go to The Wall the first time around to prove himself. But dammit, he should be praised the land over for what he did. Everybody would be bending the knee to a genocidal maniac or be slaughtered by a genocidal maniac were it not for him. Everybody's roles in the new Six Kingdoms, sure. It is fitting. Sure, Bran becoming king is a tad unexpected. But the way he acted about Tyrion proposing it ("why do you think I came all this way?"). I mean, WHAT?! At no point did you ever suggest that the throne was your endgame but suddenly, once Jon kills Dany, you're all about being the king? The ending montage was cool. Sansa going from scared little bird to the Queen in the North is awesome. Arya doing her own thing under the Stark banner is cool (goes from feeling like she'll never fit into her family because she didn't want to be a lady, to renouncing her name to become a Faceless woMan, to reclaiming her name and finding her place within the family, just a great character arc). Jon being treated as basically the king of the Wildlings is awesome. Do wish we knew how much time had passed that they could rebuild the castle in King's Landing so quickly. Or repair Winterfell such that the great hall was so pristine. Or know if they fixed the gap in the Wall that the Night King came through or if they leave it as there are no longer any White Walkers and no threat North of the wall that we know of. I guess I am satisfied in the ending....but it left a bad taste in my mouth about Jon. I felt for him because it's almost a cautionary tale of what happens to good men who remain good. They end up eventually punished for doing the right thing.