Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRWatcher

Chris Clark receives $306,000 performance-based bonus

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Saw the title on thought we were re-signing Clark.

Scared the hell outta me :omg:

I'd take Clark on the same contract for another year as depth in a heartbeat. 

24 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

He was better than Kalil

No, he wasn't.

Kalil may have been bad but Clark was awful. Had Kalil played, he would have benefited from the same thing Clark did (Newton's quicker release).

1 minute ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

I'd take Clark on the same contract for another year as depth in a heartbeat. 

Can you guarantee Rivera wouldn't start him?

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

Kind of fits a theory I have and I'm sure I'm not the only one with it. A less talented replacement can come in for a few games and perform really well because there is no tape on him with that team. Then after a few games the tape gets out, weaknesses get identified and they get exposed. Ryan Delaire would have been another example of this. Once everyone realized that literally the only thing he could do was speed rush, he got shut down after a promising first 2-3 games.

Maybe we should just bring in new players at areas of weakness every couple games...

poo, he should have got Kalil's salary as a bonus

Clark's time of "playing well" coincided with Cam Newton's time of being healthy.

I don't think he ever really looked that good. As long as Newton was getting the ball out quickly though, he could serve as a substitute speed bump.

But good grief, his footwork and technique were just horrible.

He looked so bad sometimes but busted his tail to not let his guy get by. I kinda liked him for that.

No, he wasn't.

Kalil may have been bad but Clark was awful. Had Kalil played, he would have benefited from the same thing Clark did (Newton's quicker release).

Can you guarantee Rivera wouldn't start him?

Lol.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hulk Hogan

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • How can you look at the actual footage of this “stomp” or “step” on the flag and think this was some sort of disrespectful act against America? Her teammate dropped the flag beside her while they were all celebrating. The actual truth is you are looking for something that isn’t there because YOU have a bias. Because she is “foul-mouthed” for saying “I’m not going to the fuging White House.” So that’s two lies you’ve stated in this thread.  1. That she said “fug Donald trump” she didn’t, she said “im not going to the fuging White House” in response to an interviewer asking her a question and two 2. That she purposefully stomped on the flag. where are you getting your information from? or are you purposefully lying because you have biases against her and why do you have those? I can understand saying “I wish she didn’t cuss to get her message across” (she even said as much about herself) I mean that’s a weird hill to die on to not like someone but whatever dude (don’t watch all or nothing or you’ll hate the entire panthers organization)
    • Wow it’s finally here. These off seasons seem so long. Glad we made it. I’m excited to here about the competitions. Should be a good one. That All or Nothing made me miss my boys ever more. Let’s go !!
    • That is my general feeling. We need the stars to align for us to have that kind of season. I think we are generally fielding a good roster but our depth is extremely suspect. It will only take a handful of injuries before we likely see some glaring weaknesses.