Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc52beast

Reid gets first “random” drug test

Can you imagine if Tepper signed Kaep? He’d have to build a separate bathroom for just him and Reid.

This "randomized algorithm" is quite suspicious, haha 

I know we don’t get updates on all Panthers players receiving random drug tests, but this just seems excessive. I’d like to get some numbers from other guys on the team for the last season.

Maybe he’s the only one complaining about his drug tests every time he gets popped. 

Must be a hard hard life being an NFL starting player having to follow the NFL rules, making NFL money. 

Weren't a lot of his "random drug tests" from last season basically implied or straight up stated that they never happened?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25720512/nfl-nflpa-say-eric-reid-not-targeted-drug-tests

The NFLPA investigated the issue, and found no evidence for the number of drug tests Reid claimed he had.  The NFLPA came back with a number for the amount of tests Reid claimed he had, which was lower.

Thanks for the update on Reid's peeing frequency.  I have updated my logbook to reflect his newest peeing episode.  

You're an NFL player.  You're subject to random drug tests.  Get over it or get out of the league.  Seems pretty simple.  Piss in the cup or piss off.

As for the implication of some sort of targeting or whatever, the NFL no longer has any reason to do so.  His case was settled.

They want to catch him slipping, as he’s clearly being targeted.

Will be interesting to see how many times he’s tested this upcoming season.

11 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Why not have all pee tests recorded?

It's technically medical, so it probably falls under HIPAA.

52 minutes ago, BrianS said:

It's technically medical, so it probably falls under HIPAA.

But what if it's not tested and Goodell just uses the samples to get himself off?