Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Harbingers

Trump has officially lost it.

Reading all these DHS reports. When told he couldn’t do something because of a judicial branch order. According to senior officials his response was “I don’t care”. When warned closing the El Paso port would be dangerous “I don’t care”.

He’s literally firing people because they are abiding by the law and not his demands.

Congress really needs to move for a vote of no confidence and his admin the 25th. 

He doesn’t have the mental capacity for this job. Trying to be a dictator. 

Edited by Harbingers

Every lib who was called hysterical or unhinged or paranoid or crazy was right. 

I remember when pstall and stirs would make therapy jokes for everyone trying to speak up about this wannabe authoritarian dick. We were right and those in denial are still in denial and unsurprisingly don't post here anymore. Punks. 

• Pie 5

Also fug Stephen Miller. There is a pic of him on NBC News right now that makes him look like a tall Putin. 

If you look at a side by side you’ll know what I’m talking about. Add in a tall brunette and you have Putin’s illegitimate child.

The worst president in our lifetimes by an insane margin and republicans are too chickenshit to stand up to him. 

God bless the USA and the racist ass republican base.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Our President is done messing around with lightweights

Yeah he’s finished with people that even had an ounce of decency or empathy and that’s not saying much with Nielsen as the latest example. 

What does this even mean, done messing around with lightweights? You mean little brown children who we're kidnapping? Ruining relations with countries we're supposed to like? Screwing our own farmers on trade and tariffs (which i guess they're fine with because fug minorities, amirite)? Trumpers are self-destructive as hell and can't be relied on to make good decisions. Especially important decisions. It's really as transparent as tha--they're trash. 

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

You've lost all hope too, that's why you vote to screw other people. 

His family medical history suggests we have a huge problem on our hands here no matter which party you belong to.

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

Fug yourself. Our immigration policy is basically "we're tough on children"

6 hours ago, bull123 said:

Our President is done messing around with the law. He's just gong to make it up as he goes along because he's the MF'n president.

Ftfy

13 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Every lib who was called hysterical or unhinged or paranoid or crazy was right. 

I remember when pstall and stirs would make therapy jokes for everyone trying to speak up about this wannabe authoritarian dick. We were right and those in denial are still in denial and unsurprisingly don't post here anymore. Punks. 

and in 2020...when he losses the election? He won't willingly leave.  He will just claim an illegitimate election and that the deep state/democrats are trying to steal the election.

Those around him have already stated the only way he could lose would be an illegitimate election and we know how much he loves to claim fraud/fixes.  He has already told the public indirectly exactly what will happen.

People like Trump are consistent.  They never willingly leave.  The fact this is America doesn't change that.