Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Panther's sign Chris Hogan WR

5 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

This is really just a kick the tires type signing. Nothing special to see here. Just a guy hoping to make the roster. Even with Tom Brady and a larger role the guy has put up numbers that are equal at best to our young guys who didn’t even start the whole season. Everyone back as you were..

7987C89A-35CB-4E18-A6F8-BCB7CFC6D489.jpeg

surprised you got service to even look that up on that cricket wireless plan 

Just now, mjligon said:

surprised you got service to even look that up on that cricket wireless plan 

It comes free with the service your momma gives nightly.. 

Hated this dude in a Pats uniform, but gotta love him now that he’s in Charlotte. 

We have a better version of Bersin

6 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

This is really just a kick the tires type signing. Nothing special to see here. Just a guy hoping to make the roster. Even with Tom Brady and a larger role the guy has put up numbers that are equal at best to our young guys who didn’t even start the whole season. Everyone back as you were..

I don’t think anyone is expecting to be a 1k 10 td guy that would be dumb. But he’s a really solid player and makes clutch plays. 

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

It comes free with the service your momma gives nightly.. 

his mother is post op. Does your ass hurt?

2 minutes ago, Dex said:

his mother is post op. Does your ass hurt?

His mother is post op? Grammar classes must not have come with the free ride on his meat wagon your riding on. Clearly this doesn’t concern u go back to your grammar studies.

Just now, micnificent28 said:

His mother is post? Grammar classes must not have come with the free ride on his meat wagon your riding on. Clearly this doesn’t concern u go back to your grammar studies.

Do you not know what post op means? Google is your friend. Don't address me without doing your research first peasant.

1 minute ago, Dex said:

Do you not know what post op means? Google is your friend. Don't address me without doing your research first peasant.

you're arguing with someone on Cricket wireless

Just now, mjligon said:

you're arguing with someone on Cricket wireless

Sweeping leaves on a windy day.

I am ok with this move, but not ecstatic.  He is older than Torrey Smith, who a lot of people around here believes has fallen off due to age.  Maybe their different skill-sets would cause that not to be as big of a deal. IDK  I just hope it doesn't reduce playing time for your young WRs.  

1 minute ago, Dex said:

Street walker you addressed me first.. coming in here with you panties around you ankles like I asked u for a round. I clearly was handling man business else where and you come over here with your broken English wanting a seat at the table.. go back to the backseat you crawled out from.

16 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

There's always that one guy

11 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Might be a good pickup.  Doesn't necessarily mean we are releasing Smith though.

If we pay Torrey Smith 5 million to basically be a good locker room influence, that'll be ridiculous.