Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Trump vetoes withdrawl from Yemen

remember when the tinderbox had a bunch of morons insisting that he was a non-globalist and non-interventionist lol

gotta stay over there bombing children for saudi arabia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-vetoes-resolution-to-end-us-participation-in-yemens-civil-war/2019/04/16/0fabc312-60a1-11e9-bfad-36a7eb36cb60_story.html?utm_term=.70b4262c5928

19 minutes ago, rodeo said:

remember when the tinderbox had a bunch of morons insisting that he was a non-globalist and non-interventionist lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-vetoes-resolution-to-end-us-participation-in-yemens-civil-war/2019/04/16/0fabc312-60a1-11e9-bfad-36a7eb36cb60_story.html?utm_term=.70b4262c5928

The military industrial complex hooks run deep in the white houseWhite House

Shocking.  I mean I know the financially compromised guy gives up US Intel to MBS to stage coups, hides nuclear deals, helps MBS cover up the murdering of an American resident and all....

but I totally didn’t see him dictating even more US policy to Saudi Arabia. 

Love how this is barely mentioned if at all on cnn and foxnews.com. Again, it would be a major scandal in any other administration, but alas with Trump it barely even registers.

17 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Love how this is barely mentioned if at all on cnn and foxnews.com. Again, it would be a major scandal in any other administration, but alas with Trump it barely even registers.

Not even a blip. 

Trump is a war criminal.  This move makes the labeling of the Iran Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist group all the more hilarious.

2 hours ago, Goondal said:

Trump is a war criminal.  This move makes the labeling of the Iran Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist group all the more hilarious.

Anyone who supports Trump in 2020 is complicit in the deaths of tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Yemen. 

17 hours ago, rodeo said:

You know what I remember?  

The dems nominee for POTUS promising to ratchet up conflict/tensions in the ME and w/Russia (and being proud of it).

I  remember a Democratic National Convention where the lights were turned out in sections with chanting anti-war protesters.  I also remember white noise being pumped into the building to mute those anti-war chants.  Pretty sure those same anti-war protesters were prevented from attending the convention the next night as well.

Yes, Trump is truly terrible, but at least he had a political team w/awareness to recognize the war fatigue voters were experiencing and lie about his true intentions, knowing many trumpers were too dumb to realize the difference.

Meanwhile, Hillary and her camp chose to ignore the growing anti war wing of her own party. 

This is just another instance of oblivious Hillary being her own worst enemy and  killing her chances to become POTUS.

25 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He's literally everything they ccomplained Hils was but dumber and transparently corrupt

But Hillary was the worst candidate ever, or something.

27 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He's literally everything they ccomplained Hils was but dumber and transparently corrupt

Trump's number one go to is projection.  

Whatever he is guilty of or wants to do? He just focuses on someone else doing it. 

He basically is what he campaigned Hillary was but on steroids. 

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

But Hillary was the worst candidate ever, or something.

Name a pol with a better than 90% chance of winning that has lost a presidential election.

Yeah, Hillary IS the worst candidate ever for POTUS.