Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

What away games will you be attending?

5 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

I'll be at the airport welcoming all of our confused American cousins with some warm bitter and jellied eels. Just look for the guy in the flatcap and hunting jacket. 

I'll be going to the Indianapolis game since I live about 3 hours from Indy. Probably can't afford any other games.

1 minute ago, ncsu12engr said:

I'll be going to the Indianapolis game since I live about 3 hours from Indy. Probably can't afford any other games.

I've driven past Lucas Oil, never been in it

Anyone ever done Houston for a game?  It’s a cheap flight and sets up well with my schedule.  Never been to the city, much less a game there

58 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

You been to green Bay?

Yep, 2016. Got some end zone paint on my camera body, never washes it off.

I assume that there will be one or more London game packages at some point.  Any ideas of the “ball park” all in cost?

46 minutes ago, ncsu12engr said:

Same, though I live closer to Indy then you. Glad they are finally coming back this way 

Feeling cute, might fly to London later idk.

Euphoria is attending a meaningful Panthers win at New Orleans. While the overseas trip offers an ample variety of sights and experiences, my favorite tourist attraction of all time remains 70,000 sad Saints fans slothing up the rows to the exits. 

I might try to go to the game in Houston since it's just down the road but I'm seriously worried the Panthers are going to be trash this season ala 2010 so I might wait and see how they look and buy tickets last minute. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hail Mary

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Godwin would originally have to make the 53 man roster now to go on IR.  This isn’t the good ole days where everyone stashes 5 young guys on IR in the preseason.  Mans that means cutting another guy you want on the 53 in order to put someone on IR. Not worth it. 
    • Half the post was totally positive. I'm hoping for a terrific season. I would never despair over anything as trivial as football.
    • I know that Cam doesn't get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to penalties. I also know that throwing the ball into traffic as a throwaway attempt is a horrible idea. Throw it where no one can get it. Hard to make that decision if you have 0.25 seconds to make a decision and the receiver you see is blanketed with coverage and is in the middle of the field.  There is quite a bit of nuance you're missing here. A QB's vision isn't like madden where you see the entire field.