Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

16 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

yup- although if bernie(or the other not-bidens) started getting some early upsets I think that would change

most of the boomers I know are just going with the electability circular logic thing and will just vote for a "winner"

Key will be getting off to a fast start for both Sanders and Warren. Biden, his gaffes, and his below average debates will help that as well. Still see him going up against Trump, though (which will not be a good thing for the Left).

Sanders & Warren are the only ones with a shot, though. Kamala is done, Pete won’t get the  black vote, and Trump will see a slight spike up in his black numbers, as long as the economy doesn’t tank until after Nov 2020. 

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

Right......no one looking

ah yeah he surely planned to have this badly cropped private text message leaked.

people have spotted him literally sitting for an hour with hotel maids having private conversations about their lives, with no cameras or media around. that's just who he is. sorry if the segregationist you like doesn't give a poo about anyone but himself.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

the segregationist you like

I'm sure that the old jewish white dude had the best interests of  black folk at heart when he announced his cj reform plan yesterday in SC.  had nothing to do with sucking up to the majority of dem voters in the state.

31 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I'm sure that the old jewish white dude had the best interests of  black folk at heart when he announced his cj reform plan yesterday in SC.

i mean the policy reads that way and it’s consistent with his ideology and decades long political career. what is it about bernie that makes you think he’s so uhhh shifty?

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I'm sure that the old jewish white dude had the best interests of  black folk at heart when he announced his cj reform plan yesterday in SC.  had nothing to do with sucking up to the majority of dem voters in the state.

oh yeah if there's one thing Bernie is known for it's being inauthentic about his commitment to the interests of black people

sanders_arrest.jpg

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

they are so goddamn worthless

"hey DNC why aren't you attacking the concentration c--"

"GOOD IDEA. hey Trump, doesn't look like you have much concentration on your job there on twitter, haha. nailed it."

• Pie 2
  • Milkshake 1

14 hours ago, TheBlue said:

What a Trumper thing to say dude. You make a baseless assumption(all Bernie supporters are just white dudes)

then when challenged on that baseless  assertion you double down with no evidence just what you feel. 

Youve done this countless times times when presented with facts and yet at every turn still find a way to discount them for no reason. This is a Democratic nominee thread, you’ve made it painfully clear you aren’t voting dem so many it’s a good idea for you to stop trumping up this thread with your bs please 

just a fact.  Bernie supporters (the fanatical base) are Trumper-like.  And they want what happened to the Republican party in 2016 to happen to the Dem party. 

These is a difference between  Bernie's hardcore base and someone that leans toward voting for him.   And Bernie himself addressed his loud, angry, white base.  It was too much of that in 2016.  and he has worked on expanding his support in 2020 and getting more diverse.   

Um, you don't read or listen.  I have made it painfully clear I will vote for a stale ham sandwich if that is what the Dem party puts up.  That I will vote for Bernie.   Because beating Trump matters more.   

and that is the difference.  I will vote for the Democrat in the end.  Most of the Bernie Bros here won't.  

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CRA said:

just a fact.  Bernie supporters (the fanatical base) are Trumper-like.  And they want what happened to the Republican party in 2016 to happen to the Dem party. 

These is a difference between  Bernie's hardcore base and someone that leans toward voting for him.   And Bernie himself addressed his loud, angry, white base.  It was too much of that in 2016.  and he has worked on expanding his support in 2020 and getting more diverse.   

Um, you don't read or listen.  I have made it painfully clear I will vote for a stale ham sandwich if that is what the Dem party puts up.  That I will vote for Bernie.   Because beating Trump matters more.   

and that is the difference.  I will vote for the Democrat in the end.  Most of the Bernie Bros here won't.  

There’s literally no facts in the drivel you just typed. Only your weird misinformed opinions. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/cnn-poll-08-20-19/h_7b57a7f94aafaddf52a5479b32fdefa1

harris nosedives...saw this coming a mile away...warren will be next

gonna come down to biden or sanders

and biden is running the smartest campaign...not pandering to far left radicals

Yeah, no way a nominee could win pandering to the extreme radicals.