Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

Recommended Posts



1 minute ago, Gesualdo said:

this is why i tried to take it to PM, so as not to clog up threads that aren't about your personal issues, dude

So you tried to make it personal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harbingers said:

So you tried to make it personal? 

uh, i tried to work out what your personal issues are (and find out who you think i am, and what your problem was with that person) in a private setting so that it wouldn't become a distraction on this board, which is about politics and not about personal beefs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gesualdo said:

uh, i tried to work out what your personal issues are (and find out who you think i am, and what your problem was with that person) in a private setting so that it wouldn't become a distraction on this board, which is about politics and not about personal beefs

You need help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harbingers said:

You need help. 

*shrug* you're the one who's been following me around to every thread, sniping at me based on your apparent belief that i'm someone i'm not - then refusing to work it out in a civilized fashion via private messages, or to even explain your behavior

are you a concealed carry guy? a "sovereign citizen"? how worried should i be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gesualdo said:

*shrug* you're the one who's been following me around to every thread, sniping at me based on your apparent belief that i'm someone i'm not - then refusing to work it out in a civilized fashion via private messages, or to even explain your behavior

are you a concealed carry guy? a "sovereign citizen"? how worried should i be?

Do you need me to give you a hotline? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

*shrug* you're the one who's been following me around to every thread, sniping at me based on your apparent belief that i'm someone i'm not - then refusing to work it out in a civilized fashion via private messages, or to even explain your behavior

are you a concealed carry guy? a "sovereign citizen"? how worried should i be?

Here you go. 18006624357

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Do you need me to give you a hotline? 

if it's a hotline that can help with restraining orders, yes, post it

hell, i don'r even know what to say to them..."hey, there's a guy on a webboard who has become convinced i'm some, like, old enemy of his or something, and he's stalking me, and he seems pretty disturbed...he won't explain what his problem is, but it seems he had a really big obsession with whoever it is he thinks i am" - that's embarrassing....

you remind me of the car in the movie The Car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

if it's a hotline that can help with restraining orders, yes, post it

hell, i don'r even know what to say to them..."hey, there's a guy on a webboard who has become convinced i'm some, like, old enemy of his or something, and he's stalking me, and he seems pretty disturbed...he won't explain what his problem is, but it seems he had a really big obsession with whoever it is he thinks i am" - that's embarrassing....

you remind me of the car in the movie The Car

Stop and go get help before you hurt yourself or someone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Stop and go get help before you hurt yourself or someone else. 

there's clearly no reasoning with you, so if anyone out there has any idea who this guy thinks i am and why he's following me around, please post it here or PM me

in the meantime, putting him on ignore. there are some very odd people on the internet.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

there's clearly no reasoning with you, so if anyone out there has any idea who this guy thinks i am and why he's following me around, please post it here or PM me

in the meantime, putting him on ignore. there are some very odd people on the internet.

I gave you a hotline. Call it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gesualdo said:

there's clearly no reasoning with you, so if anyone out there has any idea who this guy thinks i am and why he's following me around, please post it here or PM me

in the meantime, putting him on ignore. there are some very odd people on the internet.

i think like half the tinderbox has him on ignore at this point. you are much better off pretending he doesnt exist

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...