Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

1 minute ago, Gesualdo said:

this is why i tried to take it to PM, so as not to clog up threads that aren't about your personal issues, dude

So you tried to make it personal? 

Just now, Harbingers said:

So you tried to make it personal? 

uh, i tried to work out what your personal issues are (and find out who you think i am, and what your problem was with that person) in a private setting so that it wouldn't become a distraction on this board, which is about politics and not about personal beefs

Just now, Gesualdo said:

uh, i tried to work out what your personal issues are (and find out who you think i am, and what your problem was with that person) in a private setting so that it wouldn't become a distraction on this board, which is about politics and not about personal beefs

You need help. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

You need help. 

*shrug* you're the one who's been following me around to every thread, sniping at me based on your apparent belief that i'm someone i'm not - then refusing to work it out in a civilized fashion via private messages, or to even explain your behavior

are you a concealed carry guy? a "sovereign citizen"? how worried should i be?

Just now, Gesualdo said:

*shrug* you're the one who's been following me around to every thread, sniping at me based on your apparent belief that i'm someone i'm not - then refusing to work it out in a civilized fashion via private messages, or to even explain your behavior

Do you need me to give you a hotline? 

3 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

Here you go. 18006624357

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Do you need me to give you a hotline? 

if it's a hotline that can help with restraining orders, yes, post it

hell, i don'r even know what to say to them..."hey, there's a guy on a webboard who has become convinced i'm some, like, old enemy of his or something, and he's stalking me, and he seems pretty disturbed...he won't explain what his problem is, but it seems he had a really big obsession with whoever it is he thinks i am" - that's embarrassing....

you remind me of the car in the movie The Car

10 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

if it's a hotline that can help with restraining orders, yes, post it

hell, i don'r even know what to say to them..."hey, there's a guy on a webboard who has become convinced i'm some, like, old enemy of his or something, and he's stalking me, and he seems pretty disturbed...he won't explain what his problem is, but it seems he had a really big obsession with whoever it is he thinks i am" - that's embarrassing....

you remind me of the car in the movie The Car

Stop and go get help before you hurt yourself or someone else. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Stop and go get help before you hurt yourself or someone else. 

there's clearly no reasoning with you, so if anyone out there has any idea who this guy thinks i am and why he's following me around, please post it here or PM me

in the meantime, putting him on ignore. there are some very odd people on the internet.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

there's clearly no reasoning with you, so if anyone out there has any idea who this guy thinks i am and why he's following me around, please post it here or PM me

in the meantime, putting him on ignore. there are some very odd people on the internet.

I gave you a hotline. Call it. 

1 hour ago, Gesualdo said:

i think like half the tinderbox has him on ignore at this point. you are much better off pretending he doesnt exist

• Pie 1