Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

13 hours ago, rayzor said:

And what's worse, the democrats lost to someone with even less experience. What a crappy election that was.

And yes, I just quoted myself. Shut up.

The democrats just changed their rules to allow an oligarch to run.  

Seeing dems drop to GOP levels of everything is quite fascinating. I look forward to the smear campaigns, trashtalking, photoshops, fake websites, reddit warrior crews, 4chan trolls, social media jabs, and lies.

angela lansbury popcorn GIF

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0

15 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Seeing libs drop to GOP levels of everything is quite fascinating. I look forward to the smear campaigns, trashtalking, photoshops, fake websites, reddit warrior crews, 4chan trolls, social media jabs, and lies.

angela lansbury popcorn GIF

I say it's about time

e: if the Sanders campaign can weaponize shitposting and memes half as well as Trump did he's probably your next President

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

49 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I say it's about time

e: if the Sanders campaign can weaponize shitposting and memes half as well as Trump did he's probably your next President

every time a centrist democrat or 'civility progressive' nags me that i'm being mean i just tell them wouldn't it be fun to nominate bernie so you actually have the mean people on your side for once to use as your attack dogs against trump's trolls. they never really have a response because their wheels start turning every time

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

this is good for bernie

Agreed. 2 things going on that I saw in that report.

1) voters aren't nearly up in arms about the potential of Bernie getting the nod as the establishment goons at the top are. They seem ok with that prospect. 

2) number of new voters growing and, I assume, voting for Bernie. Seems like he's drawing a lot of people who didn't feel was having their voices heard or weren't being represented.

• Pie 2

In terms of enthusiasm and mobilized supporters who strongly believe in their candidate nobody else in the Democratic field is remotely close to Bernie. 

There is, dare I say it, 2016 Trump-type energy there.

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I say it's about time

They seem to already be there.

pete campaign staff just assaulted a cameraman