Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Official general NFL Draft Day 2 open thread

1. RR: Little can play both tackles and guard. But his first look will obviously come at LT.

RR says LT is an open competition, FWIW. Clearly, best case scenario is Greg Little wins the job. Then, perhaps, Moton at RT and DWillliams at LG?

Just now, MHS831 said:

I see it.  Little is the only LT on the board---they needed a LT, as I have been saying---they did not like Moton at LT for whatever reason. 

The battle for RT could be between Williams and Moton, loser goes to LG.

I just watched some YouTube on Little and I think he is going to be rough for a while, good later.  He has huge hands and long arms, decent feet.  If we needed a LT and that is the only one we had, then I get this move.  We shall see.

I owe you kudos.  You had this right all along.  Let’s just hope this Little mfer pans out. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Well. That answers that.  They never thought that Moton was a LT.  SMH.  

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

Little was the last left tackle.  Every team pays more for QBs and LTs.  Just the way it is.

Particularly when multiple teams need that same position 

• Pie 1

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

we're are set at CB and one safety position.  It won't be a mess.

Really? Who’s our starting NCB? Which is played on 3/4 of all snaps. And that other STARTING Safety? Who’s playing there? Because the ones we need are about to be gone. 

• Pie 1

Little-Moton-Paradis-Turner-Williams

I guarantee that’s our starting OL. You have to give it up to them for trying their hardest to defend Cam. But jeez do I hate this trade.

Remember when the Bills jumped us to take Dawkins, and we settled for Moton (and got the better player)?  We just jumped the bills for Little.  Their pick was next.  Cody Ford.

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

Particularly when multiple teams need that same position 

If you need a LT and he is the only LT on the board who can start, you move up to get him.  I personally like him---but I want to see him  vs speed rushers.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Really? Who’s our starting NCB? Which is played on 3/4 of all snaps. And that other STARTING Safety? Who’s playing there? Because the ones we need are about to be gone. 

Does this suggest that they are going to try Gaulden at nickel?

13 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What we gave up isn’t going to make Little any better. 

Those of us who watch SEC football every weekend in the Fall know what kind of unmotivated underperformer Greg Little is.

Now all of a sudden he's gonna be motivated when he's getting paid?  Against the elite rushers of the NFL?  lol

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

Remember when the Bills jumped us to take Dawkins, and we settled for Moton (and got the better player)?  We just jumped the bills for Little.  Their pick was next.  Cody Ford.

Good point.  Bills are now looking for replacement for Dawkins.  He is trash.