Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers select QB Will Grier in Round 3

My peas are so steamed at this team rn. IF U WANTED A fuging BACK UP SO BAD SIGN ONE IN FREE AGENCY INSTEAD OF A fuging 3RD ROUND PICK U fuging MORONS!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN OUR FS IS STILL COLIN JONES!!!!!!!

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You mean guys like Rivera and Hurney? :thinking:

You hate every pick we’ve made, don’t you? I mean, I’m far from a homer for those two but you legitimately piss on every single thing they do. 

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I'm pretty sure Tom doesn't give up that many negative plays. If that stat is true then the kid clearly doesn't know how to either escape pressure, or get rid of the ball — much unlike Tom.

I just looked it up, Tom Brady had -150 rushing yards at michigan, -105 yards his junior year. 

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I'm pretty sure Tom doesn't give up that many negative plays. If that stat is true then the kid clearly doesn't know how to either escape pressure, or get rid of the ball — much unlike Tom.

That's a knock I've consistently heard. He fights til the bitter end to try to make a play out of nothing. It's a bad habit, but I like a gunslinger attitude. A good OC or QB coach can train him out of it. Can't train spirit though. 

17 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah because all 3rd rounders start coming out of draft. Can't remember if that's ever happen. Man we have some real smart people on this site.

And win Super Bowls.

RUSSELL-WILSON.jpg?width=512&height=342&

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently some of the people who think that are decision makers for the Panthers.

Yeah Hurney said we signed him for "depth".lol

In other words he is not a Cam replacement, just a backup until we find out if Cam is done. That's when he will draft the real replacement.

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

My peas are so steamed at this team rn. IF U WANTED A fuging BACK UP SO BAD SIGN ONE IN FREE AGENCY INSTEAD OF A fuging 3RD ROUND PICK U fuging MORONS!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN OUR FS IS STILL COLIN JONES!!!!!!!

It’s obviously more important to roll out Allen 2.0 to “save the season” than get secondary help 

Just now, CaliPanthers said:

I just looked it up, Tom Brady had -150 rushing yards at michigan, -105 yards his junior year. 

Nice, I hope he learns as quick as Tom did. Though he's pretty old already.

By far the stupidest thing we could’ve done. No one else wanted this guy. Would’ve been there in the 5th. Other holes to fill and the FO is concerned about go 6-10 instead of 3-13 if cam can’t play. 

42 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Don't we already have 2 backup QB's :thinking:

Did you watch Taylor Heinicke play last year?

If so, why would you wanna see it again?

As to Allen, he played one game and under basically preseason conditions. That earns you a chance to compete for the backup job, not the job itself.

People are talking about Allen like he's already Cam's successor. Maybe he can be, but at this point he's not even guaranteed to make the roster.

2 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

And win Super Bowls.

RUSSELL-WILSON.jpg?width=512&height=342&

Ok by that dumbass logic why don’t we draft a qb in the sixth bc every 6th rounder is Tom Brady? Just like every 3rd is Russel Wilson? Oh wait, more often than not 3rd round qbs suck ****

Dont love the pick but why cry about it. Its over, hes on the team. You cant take it back. If your a fan, now is the time to roll with it. Dude might surprise some of you. And at the end of the day, he can make accurate throws.

This is going to be 100x worse than Derek Anderson's crowd of cheerleaders trying to give him the starting job.

He's a pretty boi with a brother with a massive social following.