Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

thebigcat

SIZE MATTERS... The case to bring back Kelvin Benjamin on a 1 year deal

As a falcons fan, I'd be delighted to have KB back with the panthers. Was disappointed, frankly, that they let M. Kalil walk, I had hoped they would give him one more chance. Perhaps they can make up for that mistake by signing KB to a four year, richest contract ever for a WR deal.

I think it's possible that KB might be able to contribute to  a team, if he dedicated himself to getting in shape and working on his craft, but it wouldn't be the panthers.  If you were keeping track, that's one possible, one might and one if.

Some team may give him a minimum wage one year prove it deal.

I have a 2003 Ford Focus, if anybody is interested, I can post a photo.

• 28-3 3

On 4/30/2019 at 9:03 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

He caught two passes in three games with the pass happy Chiefs.  If that is all he can do with them, no point in bringing him here.  He and I both have about the same chance of playing for the Panthers.

To revive this thread, bring him back at TE. Let him sit as TE number three to learn from Greg. He may not be able to create separation out wide but he almost certainly could up the seam. 

• Pie 2

On 4/28/2019 at 9:03 PM, thebigcat said:

The same lazy and lame shots

I enjoyed taking this one out today #vroom

I will make the 9th post about a FS need here in a bit

8D28A430-CD0B-4080-B90A-05B0F3E39F38.jpeg

Looks like lunch 

Screenshot_20190521-163504.png