Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Proudiddy

Gettleman is getting absolutely destroyed by national media... STILL

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

is he one of our UDFAs?

Nope, just drafting them for the Giants.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Who is this Gettleman guy I keep seeing people bring up

is he one of our UDFAs?

he's a hog molly

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Risk taker that’s for damn sure, either this draft was genius or this will be his last gm job. 

You know people are going to be paying heavy attention to pick 17 and how Lawrence pans out 

15 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Who is this Gettleman guy I keep seeing people bring up

is he one of our UDFAs?

He was the guy many on this board praised as the savior of the franchise. For some of us tho he’s exactly who we thought he was. An overrated bum

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

makes me root for him that much more

if the NYG pans out, his nuts are the size of bowling balls and he gets to teabag and crack people in the face with them

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

btw, media reaction and fuxking wingo of all people isnt a barometer of future success

anyway, gettleman has balls to carry out his plan.. something he wasnt able to do here. 

my prediction is they will be a force very soon 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

It's been 3 days since the draft. 

We have no idea if literally anyone is any good yet. 

Let's evaluate again in 3 years. 

no dude stop. lets listen to trey wingy and not let processes play out. we gage everything off of mainstream soap opera ESPN. the platform that was just soooo in the right to not to show Simmons highlights but to shame the kid. 

• Pie 1

Gman is either going to look like a fuging genius or be run out of NYC the villain. 

• Pie 1

Show me on this football where Gettleman touched you? he cant hurt us anymore...

• Pie 9

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

Would the Gettleman haters please stop the bitching?

He's gone. Get over it.

Speaking for myself, I’m celebrating the fact he’s gone, not bitching about his past moves. Strongly disliked the guys performance as our GM and did all my bitching while he was here

• Pie 2