Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Being pro life means...

Against abortion

Against death penalty

Against needless wars 

For higher minimum wage 

For universal healthcare 

For stricter gun laws

And vegan

Anything short of that you aren't pro life. You are for whatever amount of death you are comfortable with.

Don't @ me 

• Pie 9

Higher minimum wage really doesn't solve anything.  The real estate market has been bought up by conglomerates(a lot of foreign ones on the West coast) and they can just increase rent prices to keep the same divide.  I'm more interested in distribution of wealth.  Tax people on their excess.  Use that tax money to build more affordable housing and public infastructure.  

Universal healthcare could collapse the whole system.  There needs to be better education on health and fitness or else you'll have overcrowded hospitals and poor results.  The elite will use private hospitals with the best doctors and they'll just be another divide there.

56 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Higher minimum wage really doesn't solve anything.  The real estate market has been bought up by conglomerates(a lot of foreign ones on the West coast) and they can just increase rent prices to keep the same divide.

so tell them no lmfao like how is that an argument. regulate that they can't

• Pie 2

Abstinence is literally proven to not help abortion rates while abortion access and free birth control lowers those rates

What a bunch of morons

15 minutes ago, rodeo said:

so tell them no lmfao like how is that an argument. regulate that they can't

weird how they suddenly become "pragmatists" when healthcare and income equality is the issue :thinking:

21 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Cat Tower thinks god gives him the ability to control women

Yet we're supposed to debate this nicely

Is it okay to leave a dog in a locked car with the windows up when it's 120 degrees outside?  Is it my right to do that?  I mean obviously a baby in the womb has more value than a dog, right?

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Is it okay to leave a dog in a locked car with the windows up when it's 120 degrees outside?  Is it my right to do that?  I mean obviously a baby in the womb has more value than a dog, right?

It's definitely your right to make dumbshit analogies, that's for sure

Cat Tower avoiding the statistics and realities of abortions and making dumb analogies because he doesn't have an argument, just sanctimony mixed with misogyny. Fug all the way off. 

• Pie 3

20 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Who is sticking babies in wombs. Arrest that madman. 

21 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Is it okay to leave a dog in a locked car with the windows up when it's 120 degrees outside? 

No. Can't do that with a baby either.

Is it my right to do that?

No. It's not your right to do that with a baby either.

I mean obviously a baby in the womb has more value than a dog, right?

When spaying or neutering a dog, (or carrying out most surgery) it's common to abort pregnancies. Also dog abortions are a thing. I mean obviously human women shouldn't have less rights than a dog right?

• Pie 3