Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

?

A mothers name is placed on the birth certificate - for a boatload of reasons a "fathers" may not be.

So yes MEN can walk away.  Women cant.

His statements don't make sense do they?

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

His statements don't make sense do they?

Hey if in abortion bills if any woman who wants an abortion and is forced not to have one the father must take full responsibility of that child with a punishment of death if they do not.

Lets see how quickly they go down and expose the falsehood of "it takes two they have equal parts" arguments.

19 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Those men in Alabama will be in deep poo when they get one of their side whores pregnant.

I don't see how this changes much of anything for the ruling class.  They'll just chuck the mistress on a private flight to a blue state and cut a hush money check like Republican politicians always have.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I don't see how this changes much of anything for the ruling class.  They'll just chuck the mistress on a private flight to a blue state and cut a hush money check like Republican politicians always have.

Bingo. Like they do a few times a year at least. 

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Clearly, you do not understand biology. I used the word literally. Or do you not understand language as well?

You're a bit of work, aren't you? 

1 hour ago, CatTower said:

It's so funny hearing the lines about old men telling women what to do with their body.  Like, men aren't at least half responsible for the formation of a child.  Keep painting the picture of a victim though, everyone in the world wants to be a superhero

What half of the 40 week gestation period they're attempting to legislate is the man responsible for?

Wondering how many of these folks proclaiming that fathers are equally responsible for the creation of children would be willing to give 50% of a business that they own and did all of the work to get it up and running to another person that was at the bar with them getting drunk when they thought of the idea together.

Edited by Icege

It's so funny hearing the lines about old men telling women what to do with their body.  Like, men aren't at least half responsible for the formation of a child.  Keep painting the picture of a victim though, everyone in the world wants to be a superhero

First off, it's about 21%. I mean I could walk out on my wife & son today & 21% is the max child support I'd pay.

Second, it's funny how you're afraid to explain how abortion is more of an abomination than rape, but here we are.

Edited by 332nd
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Second, it's funny how you're afraid to explain how abortion is more of an abomination than rape, but here we are.

It’s so fuged up people are actually defending this poo.

What does that have to do with a woman having any less of an a ability to walk away than a man?  I'm about to put you on ignore.

One, it gets harder for a woman to walk away after carrying to term. My biological mother had huge problem with it, but she had met my parents & liked them. 

Two, even when they do put the kid up for adoption, there is a greater toll on the woman. Pregnancy & childbirth are hard on the body.

Three, the point is that for pushing adoption so much, a lot of kids go unadopted.

All things considered, I won the fugging lottery.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It’s so fuged up people are actually defending this poo.

It's fugging insane.

• Pie 1

Hey everyone, if we scream loud enough, we won't be able to hear anyone oppose our viewpoints and cause us to consider theirs.   This forum is like that.  This is why secret societies form and the elite rule with an invisible hand.  I'm done here as I'm sure many others like me have left.  Just because you bark the loudest, doesn't make you right 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1