Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Bucs plan to cut Mccoy

McCoy, KK and Poe on a 30 front is tempting but I'm not holding my breath. If a bidding war takes place we won't win lol. 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

ATL or NO have needs at that position but not a bunch of cap space. We are in the best position inside the NFC South but I highly doubt we get involved. Too bad, because he is a great player.

He is probably headed to outside the NFC South, IMO. Lots of contending teams with plenty of cap space to spend on a one year boost. 

Saints have about $1 million less than the Panthers lol. 

Not playing in Charlotte. Dude wouldn’t budge on his money and doesn’t look to be a good fit in a 3-4. Hard pass

11 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Saints have about $1 million less than the Panthers lol. 

Yeah but he is also probably not going to sign for peanuts. I would be surprised to see him sign for less than $7 million. 

Saints and Falcons both talking with him.

Jenna Laine of ESPN is hearing that six teams have expressed “some level of interest” in free agent DT Gerald McCoy so far including the Bengals, Falcons, Patriots, Browns, Colts, and Saints.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/six-teams-interested-in-free-agent-dt-gerald-mccoy-569593.html

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

Saints and Falcons both talking with him.

Jenna Laine of ESPN is hearing that six teams have expressed “some level of interest” in free agent DT Gerald McCoy so far including the Bengals, Falcons, Patriots, Browns, Colts, and Saints.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/six-teams-interested-in-free-agent-dt-gerald-mccoy-569593.html

Wow.  Smh...

Bengals, Browns and Colts all have significant amounts of cap space remaining. Falcons, Pats and Saints are going to have to get him to agree to a pretty cap friendly deal.