Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

top dawg

PFF verifying what we're seeing in Samuel.

Another reason to move on from Torrey. Bradberry this year and CMC (5th year option will be expensive, might as well be a franchise), Moton and Samuel entering year 3 and the year after with Cam and DJx2. We will need all the cap we can muster and it would be nice to use the rollover for once.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

After watching Samuel last year in preseason in person I was shocked how much faster and quicker he was than everyone else on the field.  It’s the quicker part that shocked me.  I knew he was fast. But he gets in and out of breaks so quick and created more separation than anyone else on the roster.  Maybe his threat of speed going deep assists that separation.  But it is so noticeable in person. But then the heart thing came.  If he is healthy, he should be deadly this year if Cam can hit him deep.

I have high hopes for him this year.  

Edited by Black&BlueBubba
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Hoping for no injuries for him this year, the kid has the tools and the work ethic to be a beast. As long as he keeps grinding and developing he can be a star in the league. I think we seen that last year in a limited amount.

• Pie 1

I have both him and moore stashed in a keeper fantasy league. Banking on at least one of them breaking out this year. 

You'd have to be blind to not see just how freaking explosive this man is out of breaks. I'd like to see a stat on average separation per route run. Guarantee he was first on the team and probably top 15 in the league. 

When was the last time this team had so much offensive talent?

Samuel

Moore

CMC

Thomas

Olsen(?)

There was a time not to long ago when DC’s would double Olsen and stack the box.

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

Offseason fluff FTWWWW

Fluff is not based upon stats and grades, so this is not your traditional, off-season  fluff piece. There is reason to believe that Samuel will be a legit weapon the coming season based upon limited work last season. We all saw it. The PFF piece just lends credence to what we already suspect.

• Pie 2

Wonder if Ron is dumb enough to try to keep him off the field, and CMC in the backfield during passing downs?

The answer is yes.

• Pie 1

I just hope we have a QB that can get him the ball. it was such a shame to see cam not hit those open deep passes(or even attempt them). A guy like Samuel on the 15 squad and we might have a Lombardi.

• Pie 2

19 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Wonder if Ron is dumb enough to try to keep him off the field, and CMC in the backfield during passing downs?

The answer is yes.

Ron shouldn’t have any input on offensive game plans, if he sticks to the D we can truly flourish he’s gonna have a lot on his plate with the new 3-4. Leave Norv to do what he does best(O coordinator) and we’ll be good to go.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

I just hope we have a QB that can get him the ball. it was such a shame to see cam not hit those open deep passes(or even attempt them). A guy like Samuel on the 15 squad and we might have a Lombardi.

It was sickening seeing him three steps ahead of his man waiting on a flimsy throw to catch up it didn’t give him the chances he needs to dominate dbs 

• Pie 1