Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Adb6368

Guess the location! (Do not enter if you are a fun sucker)

It's been thrown around a few times but, with the signing now official, we need to know the most important remaining question. Where was the lunch held? It will come out one day, and the winner will be showered with all the internet respect one can buy. I've gone back and forth on this, and my gut tells me that they did not go to a 5-star steakhouse. My guess... Pinkys Westside grill

I’ll go with Prices chicken coop. I agree not 5 star but also not Jersey Mike’s.  

They went to Chima Steakhouse, that place is da bomb diggity. Unless it was a Vegan place, since some of them are Vegan. So it prolly was Halcyon Flavors fom the Earth. 

Edited by Devil Doc

37 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

They went to Chima Steakhouse, that place is da bomb diggity. Unless it was a Vegan place, since some of them are Vegan. So it prolly was Halcyon Flavors fom the Earth. 

Damn, Doc, you beat me by a few minutes.  Halcyon Flavors is uptown, upscale, available for private parties, and with several vegan specialties on the menu.  (It would be insulting to take him to a steakhouse now, wouldn't it?) I was studying their brunch/ lunch menus while you were posting.  So..if this is it, you win the Internet!

My first posting in many months, and it took a 'contest' to draw me out.

My over-optimism last year led me to say I'd quit the site if the Panthers lost the upcoming game (and they did)..and I did.

But recent moves, getting Irvin and McCoy, and great draft choices, have made me feel better about the team's chances, than in many years.  I have tripled up on the over/under 7 1/2 wins with my book -- as someone said, "easy money."

Keep pounding, Marty!

Edited by bigdavis
typo
  • Pie 1

I bet it was either Halcyon or Fern.  Perhaps Living Kitchen?

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Damn, Doc, you beat me by a few minutes.  Halcyon Flavors is downtown, upscale, available for private parties, and with several vegan specialties on the menu.  (It would be insulting to take him to a steakhouse now, wouldn't it?) I was studying their brunch/ lunch menus while you were posting.  So..if this is it, you win the Internet!

My first posting in many months, and it took a 'contest' to draw me out.

My over-optimism last year led me to say I'd quit the site if the Panthers lost the upcoming game (and they did)..and I did.

But recent moves, getting Irvin and McCoy, and great draft choices, have made me feel better about the team's chances, than in many years.  I have tripled up on the over/under 7 1/2 wins with my book -- as someone said, "easy money."

Keep pounding, Marty!

I was thinking that... be insulting to go to a steakhouse.. Ive eaten at Chima... so I highly suggest it... then im like.. oh wait.. they are Vegan... Halcyon is like the upscale Vegan restaurant with good food...

Edited by Devil Doc
  • Pie 2

41 minutes ago, ellis said:

They threw everyone off:

8379A1DF-E9F6-4FF1-8FE9-F764145677FA.jpeg

strange i didnt see them there

• Pie 2