Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
ncfan

Hornets sign Rozier 3 years 58 mil or 19 a year

younger, cheaper, good player that could improve, and we’re still going to be one of the worst teams this upcoming season and be able land a top pick...I don’t mind this at all. 

I love Kemba and it sucks to see him leave but this is better than paying Kemba 35 million per for the next 5 years just to be fighting for a 8th spot in the playoffs. 

• Pie 1

Contracts are ridiculously out of control in the NBA. 

Lillard's player option in year four of his 196m dollar deal is worth 54m dollars. Wow...

• Beer 1

Mediocre role players get PAID here.  And when they're Scary Terry, with a possible shaky past, ya just gotta spend extra. 

• Pie 1

Just announced it on the ESPN the Jump special.

They all started to laugh when announced Rozier signing saying it was Ridiculously high for him.

One guy was ready to rant "let me get on a soap box o about the Hornets for a Second" then they cut him off and moved to another breaking signing

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

My biggest concern is his fg %, if he doesn't improve in that area... Will be a really long season. 

28 minutes ago, ncfan said:

dumb take. if they couldn’t be competitive with kemba then they literally couldn’t “remain competitive” because that uhhh suggests that they were competitive before

this team has needed a rebuild. the actual stupid thing to do would be to try to swing a d’angelo russell or whatever with the state of this roster. there’s nothing wrong with signing stopgap bums like rozier as long as they don’t block your good young players, so long as you’re willing to accept that you’re rebuilding. the people maddest about this would have pitched a fit if we had correctly let batum and marvin walk.

Rozier isn’t worth the money he’s getting, but in today’s climate, it’s not a bad deal. It’s also a contract that should be easy to unload if needed.

Hornets will be trash the next two to three years, and if Rozier is any good once the team is ready to contend, you extend him; if not, he’s outta here just as the tank should be about done and there’s bookoo cap space. This isn’t a bad move

• Pie 2

Worst franchise in the world. There are teams in North Korea ran better than this franchise. 20 million a year and likely 8th or 9th pick incoming. No direction and now I will step away from this crap. Same stuff different year. The NBA needs to force MJ to sell the team. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Worst franchise in the world. There are teams in North Korea ran better than this franchise. 20 million a year and likely 8th or 9th pick incoming. No direction and now I will step away from this crap. Same stuff different year. The NBA needs to force MJ to sell the team. 

I give up...no more positive spins left.  You win...this management team is ridiculous.

• Beer 3