Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Manther

CNN reports on Antifa and Andy Ngo

CNN’s Brian Stelter Condemns Antifa Assault of Independent Journalist Andy Ngo

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-brian-stelter-condemns-antifa-assault-of-independent-journalist-andy-ngo/

Stetler in the video:  "Unacceptable.  Period....and it's important that everyone makes that clear."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Antifa attack conservative blogger Andy Ngo amid violence at Portland Proud Boys protest

https://news.yahoo.com/antifa-attack-conservative-blogger-andy-115152895.html

Edit

Below is what further I've learned as I research the subject further:

Blanket violence and destruction without any planned neo-nazi or racist marches:

Here they attack a liberal youtuber:

You can see throughout the thread the glee and satisfaction antifa supporters get for beating up Ngo, a gay man.  The thread is littered with their homophobic and blood thirsty comments.

Edited by Manther

show some deference to the troops please. antifa are the greatest living americans and this was objectively good. he deserved it very much so.

Before somebody brings it up there's no proof behind the muh concrete milkshakes story the chuds are passing around

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/06/30/26731412/portland-police-offer-no-proof-that-protesters-had-milkshakes-with-quick-dry-cement

andy ngo worked with neonazis to dox journalists and add their names to a kill list, by the way. that bit of info has gotten lost somehow

59 minutes ago, rodeo said:

show some deference to the troops please. antifa are the greatest living americans and this was objectively good. he deserved it very much so.

I have seen nothing that supports he deserved that 

seems more or less Antifa thinks because they stand for being against fascism (which is good)....all their actions somehow get excused as good.  Which is bogus IMO.  

I mean what is the real difference.  I mean if legitimately hurting him is well deserved? What if they killed him?  Cool too? 

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

I have seen nothing that supports he deserved that 

seems more or less Antifa thinks because they stand for being against fascism (which is good)....all their actions somehow get excused as good.  Which is bogus IMO.  

I mean what is the real difference.  I mean if legitimately hurting him is well deserved? What if they killed him?  Cool too? 

lmfao they gave him a black eye, why are you talking about killing people? antifa has killed 0 people. only right wingers kill people. also see my other post itt for why he deserved it. i don't know his views (besides working for a website that pushes phrenology and race science to explain why black people are inferior) but i know that he works directly with fascists to dox left wing journalists who then add them to literal kill lists.

• Pie 3

23 minutes ago, CRA said:

You know what their answer would be.

• Poo 1