Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

2 hours ago, Diamond Eyes said:

Ever been to Somalia? I have, you stupid fug. More than once.

You know nothing about it and have no experience to speak from, so shut the fug up and leave.

Why does this guy think that dogshit has an IQ? Yet also knows Huddlers travel histories?

33 minutes ago, Winning said:

Low IQ dogshit post per usual.

You have never been to Somalia, its filled with terrorists. Just shuttup

Fug you. I'd tell your mother to fug off, too, but that's all she does everyday regardless. And, no, it's not your dad because nobody knows who he is.

Don't you have some underage kids in your basement to go diddle?

Oh yeah, fug you. Again.

Y'all notice these trolls only pop up to deflect and derail threads when Trump does or says racism, right?

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Maul Claw writes Diamond and Silks tweets lol

awe you miss me.

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol this is the opposition ya'll

... The fug?

2 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol this is the opposition ya'll

One of the primary reasons the Dems won in the last elections was to hold the Trump Admin accountable.  

They haven’t done that.  Not at all.  Since the Dems gained control over the House...

Barr has been running coverups 

Barr has been shutting down investigations 

Trump Admin has said fug subpoenas we don’t have to show in front of Congress 

Mueller has never been before Congress (should of been forced right after the report dropped as we know time gone by has proven tactic to aid Trump.  Oh well that was months ago so it doesn’t matter....actually works in this age). 

Dems now argue impeachment, justice, rule of law isn’t about whether it is right or wrong....but only matters IF they think they could get votes. 

Democrats are a joke

54 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dems now argue impeachment, justice, rule of law isn’t about whether it is right or wrong....but only matters IF they think they could get votes. 

If they fail it will be completely used against them regardless of the fact the votes have much less to do with right and wrong than winning and losing. Republicans have shown that they don't give a poo about the law like they mostly did when Nixon was in trouble. They feel they are going to get away with it all - when Trump gets defeated the Republicans from the places he will carry will say they did their best against the America haters, the Republicans from more contested places will say they had no choice to maintain party control as much as possible and take their chances, and the Dems will say they all did the right thing but it will appear to be completely partisan to the uneducated or issue oriented swing voter.

I hate what's happening myself but I'm not stupid. Impeaching him will put Mike Pence in charge and if you think the evangelicals are assholes now wait till they think God impeached Trump so Pence could lead us. If that were even possible, which unless a shitton of Republicans become human beings, is not going to happen. Trump owns the AG and Mitch McConnell, who really is the actual worst person here, not Trump.

The courts don't seem to be interested in being involved, so the only chance we have is elections. I want to say I'm not that worried about Trump getting reelected unless he pulls some kind of batshit crazy stunts, because apathy beat Clinton, not Trump, and I refuse to believe we have a majority racist asshole country....but anything is possible these days.

3 minutes ago, Winning said:

Know why anqueefa recruits women? They need someone to show the guys how to throw a milkshake.

"Anqueefa" doesn't track. 

You're almost at questie levels of bad at this.

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

If they fail it will be completely used against them regardless of the fact the votes have much less to do with right and wrong than winning and losing. Republicans have shown that they don't give a poo about the law like they mostly did when Nixon was in trouble. They feel they are going to get away with it all - when Trump gets defeated the Republicans from the places he will carry will say they did their best against the America haters, the Republicans from more contested places will say they had no choice to maintain party control as much as possible and take their chances, and the Dems will say they all did the right thing but it will appear to be completely partisan to the uneducated or issue oriented swing voter.

I hate what's happening myself but I'm not stupid. Impeaching him will put Mike Pence in charge and if you think the evangelicals are assholes now wait till they think God impeached Trump so Pence could lead us. If that were even possible, which unless a shitton of Republicans become human beings, is not going to happen. Trump owns the AG and Mitch McConnell, who really is the actual worst person here, not Trump.

The courts don't seem to be interested in being involved, so the only chance we have is elections. I want to say I'm not that worried about Trump getting reelected unless he pulls some kind of batshit crazy stunts, because apathy beat Clinton, not Trump, and I refuse to believe we have a majority racist asshole country....but anything is possible these days.

Oh Hillary beat Hillary. I was in Milwaukee then. If she had spent one day in Wisconsin, & one more in a couple of other states she'd have won & Republicans would be complaining about how anemic the economy is.