Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

41 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya I dunno why y’all keep quoting me with blank messages.

Ahh this is a fun game. Go fug yourself

Right wingers commit more terrorism in response to immigrants, too

Political rhetoric also stokes more violence against immigrants. Republicans bash immigrants, which encourages white supremacists to perform domestic terrorism--reason you can't distinguish Republican viewpoints from white supremacist viewpoints (twitter admitted this is why they can't ban white supremacists, they'd end up banning too many Republicans).

"Many people think that increased immigration drives competition for jobs. This might explain terrorism, if right-wing terrorists are driven to commit violent acts by economic anxieties caused by increasing immigration. However, there is little evidence that this is the case. Immigration levels are more closely associated with right-wing terrorism than measures related to the economy, such as GDP and the unemployment rate. Refugees, who are less likely to drive up the competition for jobs, are also associated with right-wing terrorism.

This suggests that those on the far right commit terrorist attacks when there are more immigrants because they resent the increases in immigration. Moreover, many right-wing terrorist attacks are against immigrants themselves. More immigrants offer more targets for right-wing terrorism. Right-wing terrorism is quite frequent, both in the United States and Europe. While Walter Lübcke’s killing made headlines, many attacks against immigrants by right-wing terrorists occur with little coverage in international newspapers.

Notably, this relationship is stronger when the immigrants come from Muslim-majority countries. Right-wing terrorism does not seem to rise when there is higher immigration from other European countries. Other research shows individual support for far-right parties and policies increases when someone has more resentment against immigrants. All of this suggests right-wing terrorism is a reaction to an out-group."

20 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Ahh this is a fun game. Go fug yourself

It’s adorable how you copy GJBC. 

27 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It’s adorable how you copy GJBC. 

I mean, if he told you to fug yourself also there's probably a trend for a reason.

4 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I mean, if he told you to fug yourself also there's probably a trend for a reason.

Or y’all just can’t think of anything intelligent to say. Look for the trend. ;)

20 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Or y’all just can’t think of anything intelligent to say. Look for the trend. ;)

Telling chuds like you to fug off is an extremely intelligent thing to do.

Just now, Floppin said:

Telling chuds like you to fug off is an extremely intelligent thing to do.

Is what a 13 year old would say.

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Is what a 13 year old would say.

I have high hopes for the youth.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You mean yourself?

Yes, as I said. I have high hopes for the youth to also tell chuds like you to fug off.

7 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Yes, as I said. I have high hopes for the youth to also tell chuds like you to fug off.

Instead of using actual intellectual arguments?