Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
joeyxfresco

All Or Nothing streaming now!

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Yeah those drops were awful and Gano missing the PAT and FG sunk us.  Should've won that game and the Seattle game.

I think that New York game winner put too much gas in his tank .... and after his first missed kick, it got in his head ...either way it was mental. In hindsight, we were actually about 4 missed kicks away from a wildcard birth  iirc. 

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

I think that New York game winner put too much gas in his tank .... and after his first missed kick, it got in his head ...either way it was mental. In hindsight, we were actually about 4 missed kicks away from a wildcard birth  iirc. 

People don’t always realize how close things are. We were 4 bad Gano games away from 10-6 in 2016 and in the playoffs 5 straight years. That said, we might not have CMC, Samuel and Moton if not for the crappy 2016. I’d rather have them than a first round exit. 

2 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

I didn't realize how early Cam's shoulder problems started till I watched this. Ugh.

It was the eagles game where he tried to jump in the end zone and ended up falling directly on it. TJ was the death blow.

• Pie 1

Brady Hoke ..... Wtf? .....I can see why we let him go...lol

Anyway, I have a new found respect for Rivera. I'd suit up for dude. I can also say...what I already knew... Some of our positional coaches shouldn't be in the position to coach ...atleast not at this level yet.   Lifeless, clueless, timid....maybe a mixture. I do like Russ though. 

Very proud of our offseason pick ups ...in office and on the field. And please somebody sit Richard Rodgers down. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just finished it and I was honestly blow away. Way better than I expected. I would pay good money for them to keep following the Panthers because I want more.

• Pie 8

So far and Im invested.  Really strange to have a season so recent tug that hard on the emotions.  Pep, TD, RK, man that season could have been special.

• Pie 6

Just finished. I like that it ended with hope.  It reminded me that with just a few exceptions, we were close much of the year. A few plays (2 pt conversion in DET, FG vs SEA) and we could have been watching a quite different season, though with Cam's shoulder, maybe not.

Above all, it left me feeling very proud of these men, this team. They handled adversity with such character and class.

I could watch another 8 episodes tomorrow.... What a treat this was.

• Pie 3

While I appreciate that we might not have seen everything, in speaking only of the portrayal, most of the "negative" from Donte came prior to the Pittsburgh game . . . not while we were on that losing streak.  He had coaches and players all talking to him about mistakes he kept making . . . while we were winning.

Perhaps the season changed him.  Time will tell.  Time also has a chance to change him.  It did with Cam, it can with Donte.  I don't expect him to be the "finished product" at this point of his career, nor should he expect it of himself.  He should however listen when coaches and veterans try to help him.

Maybe JNo could give him a call.

28 minutes ago, BrianS said:

While I appreciate that we might not have seen everything, in speaking only of the portrayal, most of the "negative" from Donte came prior to the Pittsburgh game . . . not while we were on that losing streak.  He had coaches and players all talking to him about mistakes he kept making . . . while we were winning.

Perhaps the season changed him.  Time will tell.  Time also has a chance to change him.  It did with Cam, it can with Donte.  I don't expect him to be the "finished product" at this point of his career, nor should he expect it of himself.  He should however listen when coaches and veterans try to help him.

Maybe JNo could give him a call.

Another thing was he was getting talked to by mike adams and captain munnerlyn who were equally if not more to blame for the disastrous secondary that we had. Maybe if he didnt have scrubs trying to talk to him he would have reacted a bit differently.

• Poo 3