Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M_Loop

Offseason

My 15 year old can make 20 straight three pointers with no one guarding him.  Big difference with a hand in your face and playing at full speed.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:28 PM, SeaMonster said:

My 15 year old can make 20 straight three pointers with no one guarding him.  Big difference with a hand in your face and playing at full speed.

can you get me a video of your son making 20 straight 3's please?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TeddyTwoGloves888

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Reading between some lines--making assumptions based on what was not directly stated, perhaps not even implied.  So bear with me. 1.  Rhule got rid of some strong influences on the team--Cam and Reid, but knew that they were not going to like the new schemes.  On offense, it seems we want a QB that can deliver the ball quickly to skill players (He mentions WRs a lot).  Cam is not that player--he can do it, but it makes him average at best.   On defense, we do not need a S with Reid's limitations.  He cannot play one position completely, much less multiple positions. 2. When addressing needs, Rhule mentioned CB and DLine.  He referenced WR and QB.  At no point did he mention OL.  I think I know why--but it would be a guess.  OK OK, I will tell you. a. Rhule (and I do too) likes Miller and Reed.  They are good run blockers and pretty decent pass protectors.  I think, knowing Daley can compete at LG, that Rhule feels that we have addressed the OL.  I think he feels that Okung and Paradis are veterans that he needs to replace soon.  Little should be Okung's apprentice this year. b.  If we are getting the ball out sooner, then dumping a ton in OL is not smart.  I think he will add 1 good OL in this draft and another in the next one. Re-sign Moton, and if Daley or Little steps up--solid. Does Rhule think we are set at S? How much of this talk was smokescreen?  He mentioned WR--we have about 30 now.
    • That noise you just heard was Tua dropping. Failed physical. Not disclosing broken wrist, fixed and then broken again.   https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/armando-salguero-former-nfl-exec-unloads-on-tua-uncovers-previously-unreported-injury-failed-physical/ar-BB12m0Df?li=BBnba9I
    • If Okudah is available he is my number one option, unless I'm blown away by a trade down package 
  • Masters of PIE !