Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Anyone watching Hard Knocks?

Every year I watch. Every year they have a couple of guys that are endearing and I want them to do well.

Not this year. Every player on that show is a major asshat. What a miserable franchise.

• Beer 2

Their new S Jon Abram or w.e. is WAY to cocky.

When Derek Carr was buying them lunch at that restaurant, Abram would not STFU and looked like a complete asshat. Has the IQ of a fuging squirrel.

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

Their new S Jon Abram or w.e. is WAY to cocky.

When Derek Carr was buying them lunch at that restaurant, Abram would not STFU and looked like a complete asshat. Has the IQ of a fuging squirrel.

Absolute meathead.

Did you see Gruden's reaction to Antonio Brown's antics?  Shameful lack of leadership.

And to think so many on here wanted him to be our HC

I haven't watched Hard Knocks, but for those who have, how does it compare to Amazon's All or Nothing in terms of reality?  Im assuming since it's the Raiders that if someone watched both that the Panthers appear as a lightyears better franchise??

Agreed. The fact that Richie Incognito came out of retirement to play for this train-wreck of a franchise just confirms how the bottom of the barrel was scraped to put together this team.

36 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I haven't watched Hard Knocks, but for those who have, how does it compare to Amazon's All or Nothing in terms of reality?  Im assuming since it's the Raiders that if someone watched both that the Panthers appear as a lightyears better franchise??

All or Nothing is a more accurate look because it's the full season in retrospect. They play up the drama a bit on Hard Knocks because it's just training camp and they don't know how the team will do on the field. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Every year I watch. Every year they have a couple of guys that are endearing and I want them to do well.

Not this year. Every player on that show is a major asshat. What a miserable franchise.

they have only aired one episode.   

Based on camp reporting, Hunter Renfrow has shined.  He is awesome.  Which means he gets TV time. He was in the preview for this week.  

Even if you hate Clemson he is a great story.  Walk on in college.  Looks like he is 11 years old.   Baller.  Great dude.   

• Pie 1

forget where I read it -- but doesn't the team get final say on what does/doesn't air? meaning, there's a chance the Antonio Helmet issue may be downplayed or not included?

2 hours ago, NAS said:

Did you see Gruden's reaction to Antonio Brown's antics?  Shameful lack of leadership.

And to think so many on here wanted him to be our HC

I can honestly say I havent seen one poster here suggest he should be our coach.

2 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

forget where I read it -- but doesn't the team get final say on what does/doesn't air? meaning, there's a chance the Antonio Helmet issue may be downplayed or not included?

it is all over the news.  No point in the org trying hide it.

especially when all it does is make Brown look crazy.   Frankly, that just helps the Raiders.   I mean it ain't like he really going to retire because of that.