Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Buffalo Bills Twitter feed for Training Camp.

Recommended Posts



Hear the Bills fans showed up en masse at Wofford today.   They seem to travel exceptionally well, especially given their record over the last decade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SBiii said:

Hear the Bills fans showed up en masse at Wofford today.   They seem to travel exceptionally well, especially given their record over the last decade!

Not traveled

Just have a ton of transplants down here.  And the one time they get a chance to see their team in their backyards they come in droves

  • Pie 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Not traveled

Just have a ton of transplants down here.  And the one time they get a chance to see their team in their backyards they come in droves

This... I'm not saying Bills fans aren't passionate, but I think they are being given too much credit.  

Their fanbase is "everwhere" b/c the population of western/upstate NY have left the area and dispersed elsewhere, and more so in the southeast than anywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

This... I'm not saying Bills fans aren't passionate, but I think they are being given too much credit.  

Their fanbase is "everwhere" b/c the population of western/upstate NY have left the area and dispersed elsewhere, and more so in the southeast than anywhere else.

Yep. Im stuck up here in a small town in Western NY and at least 12-15 people I knew from high school relocated to NC at some point. Hopefully I wont be too far behind them.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

This... I'm not saying Bills fans aren't passionate, but I think they are being given too much credit.  

Their fanbase is "everwhere" b/c the population of western/upstate NY have left the area and dispersed elsewhere, and more so in the southeast than anywhere else.

Appears to be a combination of both.

Today:

"Bills-Panthers Day 1: Teams were all business while Bills fans took over the place"

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/08/13/buffalo-bills-practice-carolina-panthers-josh-allen-gets-advice/1997924001/

Last time Bills played here in 2017:

"Buffalo Bills fans traveling in large numbers for Carolina Panthers game"

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/09/buffalo_bills_fans_traveling_in_large_numbers_for_carolina_panthers_game.html

"BillsMafia takeover: Buffalo Bills fans invade Charlotte before Carolina Panthers game"

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/09/billsmafia_takeover_buffalo_bills_fans_takeover_charlotte_before_carolina_panthe.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SBiii said:

Appears to be a combination of both.

Today:

"Bills-Panthers Day 1: Teams were all business while Bills fans took over the place"

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/08/13/buffalo-bills-practice-carolina-panthers-josh-allen-gets-advice/1997924001/

Last time Bills played here in 2017:

"Buffalo Bills fans traveling in large numbers for Carolina Panthers game"

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/09/buffalo_bills_fans_traveling_in_large_numbers_for_carolina_panthers_game.html

"BillsMafia takeover: Buffalo Bills fans invade Charlotte before Carolina Panthers game"

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/09/billsmafia_takeover_buffalo_bills_fans_takeover_charlotte_before_carolina_panthe.html

The Bill's interpretation of practice versus the Panthers is good as well. Their report would have you believe that Josh Allen destroyed the Oanthers defense in redzone drills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SBiii said:

Appears to be a combination of both.

Today:

"Bills-Panthers Day 1: Teams were all business while Bills fans took over the place"

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/08/13/buffalo-bills-practice-carolina-panthers-josh-allen-gets-advice/1997924001/

 

Even the fan they used in the story is a transplant:  "a Churchville-Chili graduate who now lives in Greenville, S.C., "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the positive from our beat reporters.

There is some negative after reading some bills tweets.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ncfan said:

Not traveled

Just have a ton of transplants down here.  And the one time they get a chance to see their team in their backyards they come in droves

Yup.

Saw something on a Bills board about outnumbering Panthers fans at Wofford. News flash: Local Panthers fans have plenty of opportunities to see their team in person. For local Bills fans, this is pretty much it.

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 11:47 PM, SBiii said:

Hear the Bills fans showed up en masse at Wofford today.   They seem to travel exceptionally well, especially given their record over the last decade!

LOTS of transplants.  I'm taking a few of my customers to the game tomorrow.... All three of them live and work in Charlotte, and all three are Bills fans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These tweets aren’t a good sign but our pass rush should offset a lot of things as far as the passing game goes. But Josh sounded like he shined vs us I don’t like that shhhh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 10:00 PM, SBiii said:

Appears to be a combination of both.

Today:

"Bills-Panthers Day 1: Teams were all business while Bills fans took over the place"

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/08/13/buffalo-bills-practice-carolina-panthers-josh-allen-gets-advice/1997924001/

Last time Bills played here in 2017:

"Buffalo Bills fans traveling in large numbers for Carolina Panthers game"

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/09/buffalo_bills_fans_traveling_in_large_numbers_for_carolina_panthers_game.html

"BillsMafia takeover: Buffalo Bills fans invade Charlotte before Carolina Panthers game"

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/09/billsmafia_takeover_buffalo_bills_fans_takeover_charlotte_before_carolina_panthe.html

Different topic. Travelling for a game vs a practice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...