Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Wed: Last day at Wofford camp tweets

54 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Has Gano kicked at all this camp?

panthers had 2 kickers booting yesterday...thought 1 of them was gano

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

stay down there until rock hill is ready?...this is kind of big news if credible

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

This

GVR actually scares the piss out of me.  People dont and didnt mention him because the overshadowing issues at LT.  But GVR graded out as one of the worst starting interior OL lastbyear in the league.  Goes back to me wishing we just kept Moton and Williams at OT and drafted Risner at LG in the 2nd

Scary as hell I extremely optimistic about Daley GVR isn’t strong enough to start. I don’t know what he did at the combine as far as strength but so far I’d rather plug and play him over what I’ve seen last year getting bull rushed back like JV vs Varsity not this year we need that one extra second to connect deep to our camp mvp and become an explosive offense again.

25 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Admittedly, I don't keep up with the kids are wearing these days, but is Cam wearing a sports bra?

• Beer 1