Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Wed: Last day at Wofford camp tweets

17 hours ago, BigSyke said:

How did Cody ford look? We could have had him if i'm not mistaken.

I still think Panthers should have kept Moton at LT. Its just too dangerous to play with especially with Cam coming off injury.

Ford is their RT of the future and might start off at guard. We needed a LT which is why we drafted Little. It’s insanely early to be comparing any draft picks though...

8 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Would we not still be playing Daryl Williams at LT in your scenario if we drafted Risner? It seems like the only thing that would change is the LG position...but part of your criticism of our current line is Williams at LT, so that doesn’t make sense to me unless I’m misunderstanding you.

We probably would but we would fix atleast 1 hole.  Instead of Williams and a huge weakspot beside him at LG.  We couldve had a Williams and a Stud beside him at LG who is atarter ready.  Remember a stud LG can help bail that OT sometimes.  Norwell bailed out the LTs a Ton, then when he was gone the OL fell off the ledge.

And the guy we couldve and I said we shouldve drafted there at LG is already turning heads and looking like a stud in Denver (wouldve been a Hige upgrade to this OL This year vs a OT thats going to sit out this year to groom)

8 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Would we not still be playing Daryl Williams at LT in your scenario if we drafted Risner? It seems like the only thing that would change is the LG position...but part of your criticism of our current line is Williams at LT, so that doesn’t make sense to me unless I’m misunderstanding you.

We probably would but we would fix atleast 1 hole.  Instead of Williams and a huge weakspot beside him at LG.  We couldve had a Williams and a Stud beside him at LG who is atarter ready.  Remember a stud LG can help bail that OT sometimes.  Norwell bailed out the LTs a Ton, then when he was gone the OL fell off the ledge.

And the guy we couldve and I said we shouldve drafted there at LG is already turning heads and looking like a stud in Denver (wouldve been a Hige upgrade to this OL This year vs a OT thats going to sit out this year to groom)

Anyone who thought any rookie should start at LT (one of the most critical positions) doesn't care about Newton's welfare. I am glad Williams is out there. Little may very well work out. But to assume he would be great out of box is overestimating any rookie's ability. 

7 hours ago, ellis said:

Tight windows. 

Cam's been throwing into tight windows most of his career. Difference now is he has WRs he can trust to make the catch.