Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Eric Reid going off on people after game

2 minutes ago, dave-o said:

Haha...  There's the race card... 

Nah, that was a pretty fuging heinous thing  to say. 

• Poo 1

44 minutes ago, dave-o said:

Haha...  Deep thoughts by micnificent28...  I know you dont want to hear the truth...  Its easier to always be the victim...  Mean ol' Mr Police Officer and "The man" should be the least of the black communities worries....  Go read the statistics...

didn't you know facts were racist.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, TPanther920 said:

Haha...  Thats what they want you to believe...  Its unreal...

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Everybody knows that Jerry Garcia would be a Trump man if he was still with us

LOL....I doubt it

Can we sign Colin next? I feel like one more woke signing will shake loose the remaining chuds clinging to our bandwagon. And let's be honest, we're fuged if Cam goes down. Colin gives us the best chance to win if Cam is hurt.

• Poo 1

37 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

people in the main forum whine about tinderbox posters but goddamn the tinderbox succkkksss when the main forum leaks in

i've said this for years now that place is unreadable dogshit and the tinderbox is the only reason i haven't left

mainers are cancer

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

Can we sign Colin next? I feel like one more woke signing will shake loose the remaining chuds clinging to our bandwagon. And let's be honest, we're fuged if Cam goes down. Colin gives us the best chance to win if Cam is hurt.

How do you feel about the prospects of the team moving away from Charlotte? 

If it did so would you be disappointed?

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Not before you whiny little bitch millennials kill yourselfs. Jay-Z did what no millennial could by pitching little kneeling fits. You should thank him and be happy. 

If I suggest you kill yourself you’re gonna report me, again?

Edited by Gazi

4 hours ago, dave-o said:

Haha...  Deep thoughts by micnificent28...  I know you dont want to hear the truth...  Its easier to always be the victim...  Mean ol' Mr Police Officer and "The man" should be the least of the black communities worries....  Go read the statistics...

What if I told you that we're allowed to have more than one concern? 

Kinda like I mentioned earlier with the US's sweeping reforms to deal with terrorism, yet heart disease being a much, much bigger problem.

3 hours ago, TPanther920 said:

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments.

The weak argument in this case being that black people shouldn't worry about police brutality because more black people die due to black on black crime. 

Here we are again on the cusp of the Grand Right Wing Solution for black on black crime, black poverty, the higher than average abortion rate among AAs, etc.  I see conservatives bring them up a lot but they tend to not have answers other than vague allusions to blacks not valuing education or the family unit, or they use it as a launching point to rail against "the Democrat plantation".  None of those things are solutions, none of them are ideas; what they are are talking points to avoid having to think critically or learn anything.

All of those bulletpoints are, of course, an ass-hair away from implying that African Americans have an inherently defective culture or are inherently defective themselves.  Which some people might interpret as the r-word, which is of course horribly unfair to well-meaning white people who believe such things.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 3